Does RBR have StarForce?

Old April 27th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Does RBR have StarForce?

Or you can use the Spyware infested Daemon Tools. Just to be sure.

Old April 27th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It's on the Fedex truck as we speak. Along with MYST V. Now that the
Miller Brothers are on it again, MYST V should be a good one.

gogamer.com ships quick!

-Larry

ups.com...

Old April 27th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Whoa, wait a minute.....

Spyware in Daemon Tools? When the hell did that happen?

Can anyone verify this?

-Larry

Old April 27th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Oh, man. It looks like he is right

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/arch...hp/t-6219.html

Daemon-Tools has gone WhenU.

This is a positively horrible situation.

That's pretty much the death of Daemon Tools.

-Larry

Old April 27th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> Oh, man. It looks like he is right
>
> http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/arch...hp/t-6219.html

You can choose not to install the ads though which makes all the difference.

Old April 27th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Larry" > wrote in news:lR24g.13893$fG3.2598@dukeread09:

> It's on the Fedex truck as we speak. Along with MYST V. Now that the
> Miller Brothers are on it again, MYST V should be a good one.
>
> gogamer.com ships quick!
>
> -Larry

I live in Spokane(pronounced SPO-Kann) Washington USA. The two brothers
who first coded the original Myst lived 5 minutes North of us in a suburb
called Mead. Aside from them and Matt (Hope I don't blow his last name)
Jessick who worked on AMA Superbike and the Drag Racing titles and I
'think' Warbirds before all that, we don't have any famous software type
folks up here. Spokane is about 20 minutes from Idaho, a couple of hours
from Canaduh(lol just joking folks..We all know how to spell the name of
that country up North, C-eh? A-eh? N-eh? A-eh? D-eh? A-eh?) and about 5
hours from ANOTHER Foreign Country called Western Washington which is home
to a very strange type of folk who vote for Govenors after they-themselves
have died. The Myst brothers had a two story office building they
purchased with the proceeds of Myst but I've never tracked down where it
was located. It's been years since we've seen any news of them up here. I
have no clue where they may be located now.

Now you all know somebody who lived a few miles from somebody. Pretty
cool eh?

dave henrie
Old April 27th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Right, but the WhenU engine is ever present and WhenU can do anything they
want from that point.

You can't trust ANY spyware/adware company to do the right thing.
Absolutely not. That's been proven time and time again.

Sorry, but Daemon-Tools is now dead to me.

-Larry

Old April 27th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I remember when the original MYST came out (it was originally a Mac-only
title).

They had something like 25 Mac Quadra's running 24 hrs/day rendering all the
graphics.

I also remember Robyn and Rand Miller were constantly on the Compuserve
forum talking to users about everything, before and after the release.

These are two very, very bright people.

-Larry

. 97.136...

Old April 27th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Myst... Are you kidding me? With the Indycar series out when did you find
time to play that game? My girlfriend played Myst, I raced Isnt their
some kind of law against men playing Myst?

Mitch

news464g.14694$fG3.7452@dukeread09...

Old April 27th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

MYST (the one's the Millers were involved in) are some of the best games
ever written. IF you are a thinker!

-Larry

. com...

Starforce again Jone T. Simulators 21 January 17th 06 07:52 PM
GTR and Starforce Engineer Simulators 87 January 17th 06 07:51 PM
Starforce again mike Simulators 0 January 11th 06 04:15 AM
Starforce Mike Beauchamp Simulators 1 October 17th 04 11:55 PM