86 CJ-7 PROJECT FOR SALE

Old August 4th 05, 08:57 PM

Default 86 CJ-7 PROJECT FOR SALE

I don't know if this is a suitable venue for a classified posting. If
not no offense intended please direct me in a better direction.

Due to the usual suspects. Marriage, home ownership, new baby... I
will not be able to finish my CJ-7 project prior to the vehicle
deteriorating beyond help.

Specs

86 CJ-7

Frame rust removed and new healthy rear of frame professionally welded
in place.

Fiberglass one piece body tub and one piece fiberglass hood installed.

custom welded 6 point roll cage with built in nerf bar steps.

Best top Driver seat

Hard top (windows out but complete)

New brake lines

New Gas Tank

33" wheels

4.2L I6 did run approx 136,000 mi

2nd 4.2L I6 on stand. This engine is rebuilt but has been sitting for
several years.

I am located in Monmouth County NJ and can be reached at

I hate to give up but right now I need to simplify my life.

Old August 4th 05, 10:50 PM
Billy Ray

Sounds like all you really need to do is restart with an XJ body and recycle
a lot of the off-road parts.

Theory background:
Jeep Girls understand
Kids love Jeeps and the boxes the parts are in.
While the sprouts are small you can live in an XJ.
Little hands are helpful for tight places.
Family project.

oups.com...

Old August 5th 05, 12:31 AM
griffin

Sounds like you need to prioritize differently ...good luck selling the
family and house. Let us know how the Jeep comes along.

Old August 5th 05, 01:43 AM

Gentelmen,

Thank you for brining some levity to my conundrum!

totalled YJ almost done (was project fell through:() wallster Jeep 0 April 5th 05 12:14 AM
SN65 project Robert Julian Jr. Ford Mustang 31 April 4th 05 02:58 PM
Road recordings for Kerouac Project [email protected] Driving 0 April 1st 05 09:58 AM
project fell through :( wallster Jeep 3 March 18th 05 06:23 PM
My new long term project is here Mike64Bug VW air cooled 5 February 15th 05 11:13 PM