Anyone using General Grabber HTS tires?

Old February 9th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ben Kaufman

Default Anyone using General Grabber HTS tires?

They've been getting good reviews and I was wondering if anyone here has first
hand experience with them in snow and highway smoothness.

Thanks.

Ben
Old February 9th 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
C. E. White[_2_]

"Ben Kaufman" > wrote in
message ...
> They've been getting good reviews and I was wondering if anyone here
> has first
> hand experience with them in snow and highway smoothness.

If they are anything like the General Grabber TR that came on my F150,
they are OK on the highway and horrible on mud or snow. On mud, I have
to use 4WD all the time, and still I have problems. We've only had a
little so snow so far this year, but they were unimpressive on it.

Try
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....el=Grabber+HTS
or http://tinyurl.com/c2osuc for infomration n this tire.

Ed

Old February 10th 10, 02:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ben Kaufman

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:21:38 -0500, "C. E. White" >
wrote:

>"Ben Kaufman" > wrote in
>message ...
>> They've been getting good reviews and I was wondering if anyone here
>> has first
>> hand experience with them in snow and highway smoothness.

>If they are anything like the General Grabber TR that came on my F150,
>they are OK on the highway and horrible on mud or snow. On mud, I have
>to use 4WD all the time, and still I have problems. We've only had a
>little so snow so far this year, but they were unimpressive on it.
>
>Try
>http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....el=Grabber+HTS
>or http://tinyurl.com/c2osuc for infomration n this tire.
>
>Ed

Yes, I've seen these reviews, but thanks.

Ben
Old March 2nd 10, 11:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Mikepier

My co--worker got them for his 06 Honda Pilot. He says there great.
I have to get tires soon for my 99 XLT. I have 72K on my Michelin
Cross Terrains. Theres still good tread left, but the tires are 7
years old, the Generals were one of the tires I was considering
because I don't think they make the Cross Terrains in my size anymore
(P235/75R15).
Old April 7th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Ben Kaufman

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 03:45:37 -0800 (PST), Mikepier >
wrote:

>My co--worker got them for his 06 Honda Pilot. He says there great.
>I have to get tires soon for my 99 XLT. I have 72K on my Michelin
>Cross Terrains. Theres still good tread left, but the tires are 7
>years old, the Generals were one of the tires I was considering
>because I don't think they make the Cross Terrains in my size anymore
>(P235/75R15).

Thanks.. Sorry for the late recognition but my news reader apparently expired
the topic.

Ben
Old July 12th 10, 04:10 AM
onlinegames988 onlinegames988 is offline
Banned

Angry can u help me

i have a cam 2 cam chat room ,it will open regularly, but i need some girls to compere,if you have sexy girls,please contact me:MSN/yahoo messager: will get 50% percentage