Did You See on the News?

Old April 29th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Itsfrom Click

Default Did You See on the News?

On CNN Sunday morning.......Dad drives home the brand new Shelby (or
whatever the hell it was......red coupe with white stripes and huge hood
blister).

Then he lets 15 year old son pull it into the garage.........kid drove
it thru the back of the garage and into the neighbor's.

Wonder if the insurance company will cover it since the kid didn't even
have his learner permit yet !!

Old April 29th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Itsfrom Click wrote:
> On CNN Sunday morning.......Dad drives home the brand new Shelby (or
> whatever the hell it was......red coupe with white stripes and huge hood
> blister).
>
> Then he lets 15 year old son pull it into the garage.........kid drove
> it thru the back of the garage and into the neighbor's.
>
> Wonder if the insurance company will cover it since the kid didn't even
> have his learner permit yet !!

It's old, it's on Youtube.

--
"Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb
Old April 29th 07, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Itsfrom Click

in it's old....it's on Youtube

'cuse me. I'm old too, so don't spend much time on youtube

Old April 29th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

Ahhh.. the "modern" life.... a man and his wife (oops, politically correct
version = "a woman and her husband") are in the same room... Each perched in
front of their laptop.... If they feel the need to "speak" to one another,
there's always MSN messenger....

At the same time, they are ignoring their family and their neighbours....
all the while "bonding" with people they will never meet....

I suddenly feel so very, very old....

Old April 30th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jeff Mayner

Itsfrom Click wrote:
> in it's old....it's on Youtube
>
> 'cuse me. I'm old too, so don't spend much time on youtube

I'm old and I like YouTube.

Oops...

Old April 30th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

Define "old"....

Old April 30th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
> Define "old"....

26 and up, allowing for inflation.

dwight

Old April 30th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Nicholas Anthony

"Itsfrom Click" > wrote in message

> On CNN Sunday morning.......Dad drives home the brand new Shelby (or
> whatever the hell it was......red coupe with white stripes and huge hood
> blister).
>
> Then he lets 15 year old son pull it into the garage.........kid drove
> it thru the back of the garage and into the neighbor's.
>
> Wonder if the insurance company will cover it since the kid didn't even
> have his learner permit yet !!

Yes the commercial has been around for sometime but in your defense it might
not have gone national until it was successful in a few different market
segments first.

Nick

PS In most cases the homeowners would pick it up since it happened on the
property. Besides on your own property you don't need a learner permit to
operate a vehicle, we arent that bad off with big brother controlling
everything yet are we?

Old May 1st 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Jim Warman wrote:
> Define "old"....
>
> "Jeff Mayner" > wrote in message
>> Itsfrom Click wrote:
>>> in it's old....it's on Youtube
>>>
>>> 'cuse me. I'm old too, so don't spend much time on youtube

>> I'm old and I like YouTube.
>>
>> Oops...

You!!

--
"Yes, it is a good thing you are handy, as
you clearly suck at being smart." - Herb

Any news on the STF? P.J. Berg VW air cooled 11 March 17th 05 12:39 AM
Is this old news ? redTed Simulators 16 March 4th 05 12:48 PM
RSC Any news? Damien Smith Simulators 0 December 30th 04 01:59 PM
RSC-Any News? TlgtrProd Simulators 36 December 14th 04 06:45 AM