Richard Burns Rally - Rally School time attack VIDEO!

Old April 27th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Richard Burns Rally - Rally School time attack VIDEO!

http://www.bhmotorsports.com Thats where the fast stuff is at. Hehe

Drew man... You have a wheel!!! I thought wheel guys are suppose to be
better than the controller boys. :P

http://www.swedishsimracers.com/rbr/index.cfm

Old April 27th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Chang Liu > wrote in news:e2pb1k$sn5$1@news-
int.gatech.edu:

> http://www.bhmotorsports.com Thats where the fast stuff is at. Hehe
>
> Drew man... You have a wheel!!! I thought wheel guys are suppose to be
> better than the controller boys. :P

Doesn't matter if it's done by a wheel or a Thumb Driver. The basic
skills of interpretation and reaction still must be present. Heck you
could strap me into a full blown cockpit and I'd still be just a shade
faster than molasses.

dave henrie

Now if yer talking IMMERSION, well then, ain't no contest. Wheel
blows a thumb pad away. Especially those nifty neat thumb pads that blow
air on yer palms or buzz. Wonder what that is for?

dh
Old April 27th 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Chang Liu wrote:

>Drew man... You have a wheel!!! I thought wheel guys are suppose to be
>better than the controller boys. :P

Nah, it's a little known fact that the top sim racers are keyboarders.

Drew

Old April 27th 06, 06:13 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Hmmm how?

Old April 27th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Chang Liu wrote:

>Hmmm how?

Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard. Makes all the difference. Also very
realistic. In fact, some WRC teams are about to replace the wheel &
pedals in their rally cars with ergonomic keyboards.

Drew