God help me...

Old August 19th 05, 07:23 AM
Quiet Desperation

Default God help me...

....but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.
Old August 19th 05, 10:26 AM
John C.

"Quiet Desperation" > wrote in message
> ...but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.

<gasp>
<shudder>

I'll pray for you...
--
John C.
'03 Cobra Convt.

Old August 19th 05, 11:52 AM
Joe

"John C." > wrote in news:CBhNe.4104$zb.378@trndny04:

> "Quiet Desperation" > wrote in message
>> ...but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.

> <gasp>
> <shudder>
>
> I'll pray for you...
> --
> John C.
> '03 Cobra Convt.

Really. Saw one on the road the other day. <rowlf>
Old August 19th 05, 12:08 PM
Bob Willard

Quiet Desperation wrote:

> ...but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.

Performance should be great, with a 2.2L engine pulling >2 tons of metal.
--
Cheers, Bob
Old August 19th 05, 07:27 PM
Thomas Cameron

Quiet Desperation wrote:
> ...but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.

Eeeeeew, gross!

It looks like a PT Cruiser on steroids. No, that is NOT a compliment.

Thomas

Old August 19th 05, 09:35 PM
Paul

"Quiet Desperation" > wrote in message
: ...but I think I like the new Chevy HHR.

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Old August 19th 05, 11:10 PM
Kenny

Sorry, but I don't think even God can help you on that one.

You have my condolences.

Old August 24th 05, 06:58 AM
Quiet Desperation

In article >, Bob Willard
> wrote:

> Performance should be great, with a 2.2L engine pulling >2 tons of metal.

Well... I've got my 05 Mustang GT, so I have fast happy fun time
covered. Not everyting has to be a rocket car.

What I want to do is replace my aging 96 Dodge Ram with something
smaller that I can still easily toss a bike in the back, but get decent
mileage as a commuter vehicle.

The current short list is Chevy HHR, Honda Element and Jeep Wrangler.
An inexpensive (around or about $20K), fun vehicle that can haul a
certain amount of fun things to fun places. You savvy?

I'm leaning Element at the moment because sales are sluggish and I can
probably get a deal. One of them green ones. I'll tell the Honda guy I
bought an 05 Mustang without a markup. That's put the fear into him,
yesiree.
Old August 24th 05, 06:59 AM
Quiet Desperation

In article <CBhNe.4104$zb.378@trndny04>, John C. > wrote:

> I'll pray for you...

I'm touched. Truly I am.

C'mon, folks. They're not so horrible. I think they're quite keen
looking.
Old August 24th 05, 07:00 AM
Quiet Desperation

In article <JNsNe.190633$9A2.126734@edtnps89>, Kenny
> wrote:

> Sorry, but I don't think even God can help you on that one.

Good thing I'm agnostic, then.