To be proven correct and not enjoy it.

Old September 26th 11, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mitch[_3_]

Default To be proven correct and not enjoy it.

I foresaw what was coming to Europe and then America way back in
2005. I take no pleasure in being proven correct on ALL points (look
at the archives). I begged Europeans with every tool at my disposal
including personal attacks, to no avail. When I realized I was talking
to people with the Political mentality of ROCKS I just moved quietly
along.

As the years have passed we all get a front row seat in the complete
and total collapse of our Economic systems due to Progressivism/
Liberalism (before you blame Bush look at the Community Reinvestment
Act part 1 and 2.)

I was particularly hard on the BBC (British Bull**** Company,
remember?) and MSDNC, and for good reason. Both pushed an insane
agenda of Liberal economic bull**** and the Man-Made Global warming
scam (or whatever they are calling it this week) that any reasonable
person knows is nothing but a scheme to take your money and your
rights.

I'm not at all happy that my common sense was proven right on
Historically, it's just too bad so much suffering will be taking place
in the World due to a few Lib morons with giant ego's and no sense at
all. As Andrew has proven over and over, a college degree does not
make you smart, just completely brainwashed...

The likes of David G Ficher and Andrew McPherson are responsible just
as much as Gordon Brown and Barrack Hussein Obama are. One day,
sooner than later, you will be held to account for your actions.

I'm prepared for worse things to come in 2013-14 and I hope you are
too. The Bill isn't due yet.

Anyone but a Progressive/Liberal in 2012.
Old October 7th 11, 01:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:49 +0100 (BST), Andrew MacPherson wrote:
> PPS What do you think of the recent rF2 screenshots. I must admit I'm not too
> impressed, though I also don't think screenshots tell us anything about what
> matters.

Interesting discussion! I like them screenies! ;-)

Uwe

enjoy life hello[_3_] Honda 0 March 11th 09 05:13 AM
Gulity until proven innocent... if you aren't doing anything wrong... Brent P[_1_] Driving 1 April 17th 07 12:02 AM
The simple and proven defense strategy guaranteed to beat any speeding ticket [email protected] Driving 3 September 26th 06 07:34 PM
enjoy Ethan H VW air cooled 0 November 20th 04 12:35 AM