FS: Miata Parts

Old October 28th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Carl Night

Default FS: Miata Parts

Hi all,
I found some parts a while back cleaning out the garage. The members have
been so helpful to me when I had problems with my old Miatas.

As the subject says I have a OEM tan wind blocker and tan half-tonneau
cover from my old 01 Miata LS for sale. I'd like $50.00 plus shipping for
the pair. They are in okay shape. They both could use a cleaning as they
have been in storage for well over a year.

I also have a set of trunk pressure bars. They hold the trunk open? I know
I'm not explaining it right. These were purchased for a 2001 LS but never
installed.

http://members.cox.net/hardwaretech/miata-parts.jpg

Email me know if you are interested.

hardwaretech AT cox DOT net

FA: M1 Miata Parts pws[_1_] Mazda 9 February 2nd 07 08:07 PM
ADV: 1990 miata in S.CA available for parts barry Mazda 0 September 3rd 06 02:19 AM
Miata Parts [email protected] Mazda 5 September 23rd 05 02:19 AM
FA: 1990 miata parts + much more to come - long list, many OEM &aftermarket parts for 1.6 and 1.8 liter M1's pws Mazda 6 August 2nd 05 02:53 AM
FA: Miata Parts - Soon to add more pws Mazda 0 December 26th 04 06:36 PM