Slow wipers

Old August 27th 04, 06:29 PM
Southoceandrive

Default Slow wipers

"Eric Goforth" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
>
> The wipers on my '91 Miata are pretty slow, even on the fastest
> setting. Has anyone ever seen this?
>
> I searched and saw something on a VW list about cleaning and greasing
> the linkage.
>
> -Eric

Don't drive in the rain!

This opens up other exciting possibilities, such as changing to tires that
suck on wet pavement but stick like glue on dry. You'll never have to worry
about replacing your top's rain rail. And you can 'one-up' folks that
remove their sunvisors by removing your wiper arms, replacing them with a
'trick' piece of plastic from the Knobmeister.

The possibilities are endless!

Old August 30th 04, 07:31 AM
Steve Ferone

I wax my windsheild with Mequiers Cleaner Wax and they wipe a lot faster on
my 1990 and 1999. You can try Rain X as well but I like the cleaner wax
because it makes the windshield look like it did when it was new.

Give it a try....

Steve Ferone
10AE and 90