Looking for a VW Camper for a commercial shoot - NYC region

Old August 29th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Looking for a VW Camper for a commercial shoot - NYC region

Hello,

We're from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast's
premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots,
magazines and events.

We are looking for a VW Type II Camper for a TV commercial shoot
taking place in Northern New Jersey for two days during the week of
September 10th, 2007. You will be compensated for your time and the
rental, and your vehicle will be fully insured for the duration of the
shoot.

Please don't hesitate to call us at 212-864-4060 if you are interested
in participating, and we will go over the details of the shoot and
would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

To describe more fully what we do:

First, we act as an agent for your vehicle. You supply us with a few
photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our
online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you
immediately, see if you're interested, and send you a contract. In
most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the
part. You will be paid for the rental and your time.

Second, we act as a caretaker. As a fully licensed and insured
company, your Bus is safe and covered with a one million dollar
policy. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that
everything goes smoothly. At the shoot, you are to stay with your
vehicle to ensure that it is treated in the manner, and with the
respect it deserves. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are
among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is
completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value,
possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/submit.htm and submit your
vehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed with
our company and your information is protected and will never be shared
with anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060 and we will take the time
to answer any of your questions, or go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/
..

Thank you,
Donald and John