GT4 - A First Look

Old March 18th 05, 10:21 PM
Joe62

I have found one thing I really hate about GT4: rally dirt/ice mode.

It doesn't feel even remotely realistic to me (not that I'm the best
judge of that) but more importantly it's not at all fun. The Gt3
dirt-racing actually felt a lot better than this.

Anyone else feel this way about GT4?
Old March 19th 05, 03:24 AM
Andre Warringa

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:21:26 GMT, Joe62
> wrote:

>I have found one thing I really hate about GT4: rally dirt/ice mode.
>
>It doesn't feel even remotely realistic to me (not that I'm the best
>judge of that) but more importantly it's not at all fun. The Gt3
>dirt-racing actually felt a lot better than this.
>
>Anyone else feel this way about GT4?

It's not that I really hate the dirt and ice rally's, but yes, in GT3
it was a lot more fun. Partly because of the utterly silly 5-second
penalty when you hit something or hit your opponent. Wouldn't be so
bad if it weren't so that you also get the penalty when the opponent
rams you

Andre