All three brake lights dead

Old February 20th 07, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Honda

Default All three brake lights dead

CAR: 1991 Honda Accord Wagon
==========================

PROBLEM: All three brake lights do not work.
ANOTHER PROBLEM: Have to reset with the key every time I have to **** from
Park to another gear

COULD IT BE.....
1) The little switch underneath the steering wheel? I say this because I
have to reset with a key every time I **** from Park to another gear.

2) All three lightbulbs are gone?

3) Is there one fuse that control all three lights?

HELP HELP HELP. Even my neighbors are saying that my car is a hazard.

Old February 20th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
High Tech Misfit

Honda wrote:

> CAR: 1991 Honda Accord Wagon
> ==========================
>
> PROBLEM: All three brake lights do not work.
> ANOTHER PROBLEM: Have to reset with the key every time I have to **** from
> Park to another gear
>
> COULD IT BE.....
> 1) The little switch underneath the steering wheel? I say this because I
> have to reset with a key every time I **** from Park to another gear.
>
> 2) All three lightbulbs are gone?
>
> 3) Is there one fuse that control all three lights?
>
> HELP HELP HELP. Even my neighbors are saying that my car is a hazard.

See my response in alt.autos.honda, and learn to properly cross-post.