Yess! There is life..

Old March 24th 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Yess! There is life..

sounding like a Scared little bitch hidding behind a keyboard

Sorry I haven't posted on this fourm that seems to be more about me
then VW's at time but this winter ...not that I saw any temps below
80, has been great. I haven't seen but a few old vw's along the way
but have seen alot of things that I might not have if I was still
working.
retirement might be makeing my brain a little mushy from soaking up
the sun and a few rum drinks.

I am going to try to find time to look and do what ever repairs
needed on a 70's westy for a very close friend that was in a bad
acci,dent in his and has fallen on hard times.

let the whining begain

Old March 24th 12, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
KWW[_2_]

I sure wish my current newsgroup reader had a content filter so I
could get rid of BOTH SIDES of this pointless banter. I believe these
arguments did more to drive folks away than anything else.
Would folks partaking in this please stand down? Whether it is
multiple folks or just 1 with multiple accounts please stop already?

There are some people out there who really need assistance keeping
old cars running and this forum can be very helpful.
KWW

On 3/24/2012 10:28 AM, wrote:

<sniped banter hurdling insults back and forth>

--- Posted via
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to ---
Old March 24th 12, 07:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Gravereaux

On 03/24/2012 08:54 AM, KWW wrote:
> I sure wish my current newsgroup reader had a content filter so I could
> get rid of BOTH SIDES of this pointless banter.

Thunderbird DOES have filtering!

Either type 'K' to ignore the whole thread or just remove the weasel by
adding a new filter for RAMVA to delete all messages from

I haven't seen his dribble in years except for what others quote in replies

Old April 8th 12, 03:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

wrote in message

>Blah Blah Blah you really need to get a life

I have one... a hardworking and honest one. do you?

>So your still saying that cars that win at car shows aren't show
>cars???? then what are?.

It's not surprising that you lack the intellect and reading comprehension to
understand what I'm saying. I'll say it again, for ****s and giggle(the
**** is the "show quality work" you put into cars like Joan's, and the
giggles are everyone laughing at you).. Placing in the top three positions
in a class at a car show does not make the car "show worthy" just because
they placed second in a field of two. Is that clear?

>And as far as i'm conserned I owe no-one You just ramble on with out
>any of the facts.

the facts have been posted by many. Invoices from your business showing you
collected monies for work that was not completed. that is theft and fraud,
plain and simple... what about the court ordered judgements that were piling
up against you? of course *you* like to say you own no one(as far as you are
"conserned") but the law says otherwise. You may believe you are above the
law, but you are just another ignorant criminal that is now living off that
same government that you claimed was wrong about you owning folks you had
stolen from. what a legacy you have left.

>Again go back to hanging your store bought cabinets. And hope someday
>you can live the dream I am.

your life would be a nightmare for me. constantly fearing one of my victims
would find me, always looking over my shoulder, and only having enough guts
to speak up on an internet forum while hiding behind a keyboard. what kind
of "dream" could that possibly be? You have demonstrated that your macho
manliness disappears once you are in a public place and open to being
confronted by those you chose to make idle threats to from the safety of
your rented trailer.

that said, once again, I will say; your attempts at belittling do not have
an effect on me. It's amazing how someone so insignificant to anyone, can
put so much importance on themselves... Classic!

Old April 8th 12, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

"KWW" wrote in message ...

> There are some people out there who really need assistance keeping old
> cars running and this forum can be very helpful.
>KWW

Mario, nor the folks that ousted him, had any effect on the death of this
newsgroup. The internet based forums killed UseNet for all but the old
timers of newsgroups. Newbs don't even know what UseNet is. For folks that
need help, they seek it out in an easier format were they can see pictures,
post smileys, and all kinds of other KEWL stuff... The slow death of RAMVA
started well before Mario was ever shown to be a crook, anyone that thinks
otherwise was either not here, or is in denial.

Old April 9th 12, 12:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
KWW[_2_]

I've been to Israel and a few other countries along the Mediterranean
but I've never been on or in the Nile River. What does being in a river
have to do with the death of UseNet? ;D
KWW

Old April 12th 12, 11:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bondo_sucks

Old April 18th 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

I find this a very fitting quote for this group;

There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down.
You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk.
But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you?
Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and BS.

Old June 12th 12, 06:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani[_2_]

wrote in message

>I find this a very fitting quote for this group;

>There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down.
>You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers,
>all they do is talk.
>But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world.
>And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget
> >them. So which one are you?

>Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it?
>Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and >BS.

the "BS" turned out to be all your talk of your high quality of work, the
"doers" were the ones that vowed to make it easy for anyone with a computer
and access to Google to find out what kind of "business man" you are and the
*real* quality of your work... the "doers" were successful..... just saying

Old July 2nd 12, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
VWGirl

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012 1:03:49 AM UTC-4, Joey Tribiani wrote:
> wrote in message
>
> >I find this a very fitting quote for this group;

> >There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down.
> >You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers,
> >all they do is talk.
> >But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world.
> >And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget
> > >them. So which one are you?

> >Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it?
> >Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and >BS.

> the "BS" turned out to be all your talk of your high quality of work, the
> "doers" were the ones that vowed to make it easy for anyone with a computer
> and access to Google to find out what kind of "business man" you are and the
> *real* quality of your work... the "doers" were successful..... just saying

Are we REALLY still talking about this?

Life After GM? Speaker of the Truth[_2_] Corvette 6 July 17th 08 12:19 AM
Tire life [email protected] 4x4 61 October 8th 05 01:47 AM
Bug Gets a New Life Ray Dios Haque VW air cooled 0 September 18th 05 02:58 PM
I need a life Jan VW air cooled 4 November 30th 04 10:38 PM