Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

Old February 16th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
McMahon

Default Free Parts...Free Parts...Free

Clearing out the remnants of my 2000LS. These parts removed at about 7K
miles (Mar. 2001) when supercharger & header were installed. All parts are
FREE but you have to come git 'em. I'm in Santa Monica, CA. I ain't
packing/shipping nothin':

- Stock exhaust manifold (BP4Y complete)
- Stock Short pipe w/'O' sensor fitting (sorry no 'O' sensor)
- Stock midpipe w/2 resonators
- Air cleaner box w/paper filter
- Intake pipe (BP4W 13 331)
- stock fuel pump
- stock manifold heat shield
- stock exhaust brackets, plates, bolts (*everything* we took off for
header/supercharger)
- stock fan belt
- stock shift knob
- stock shift lever

- tan tonneau cover (fair condition, no stains - guy who bought car didn't
want it)

--
Steve McMahon
Green '07 Sport

Old February 17th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Ref: Your 2001 LS Tonneau cover, what mat'l is it and how much do you
want for it I have a 2003 Garnet Red LS and live in Seattle Wa.

Bruce Haskin
17024 16th Ave SW
Nornandy Park, WA. 98166

(206) 2421446

Old February 17th 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
McMahon

"BRUCE HASKIN" > wrote in message
> Ref: Your 2001 LS Tonneau cover, what mat'l is it and how much do you
> want for it I have a 2003 Garnet Red LS and live in Seattle Wa.

It's a 2000, not a 2001, tonneau cover. stock material (vinyl?), stock tan
color.

It's free - if you can pick it up. Don't want to hassle w/shipping.

--
SM

Old February 17th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

OK, thanks. That is a little too far to pick it up :-), but I would pay
for any shipping or hassle.

Bruce

Old February 17th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
McMahon

"BRUCE HASKIN" > wrote in message
> OK, thanks. That is a little too far to pick it up :-), but I would pay
> for any shipping or hassle.

Do you, by any chance, know anyone in Los Angeles who would pick it up?
reason I'm saying - it's a 7-yr-old tonneau. It's ... okay. I'm thinking,
if someone eyeballs it, knows you and *still* thinks it's worth
packin/shipping, then you two do that. If not, it's a shrug-see-ya-later?

Not saying it's junk. No. But, would I pack/ship it - to myself in another
city?

Think I'd go to a local boneyard instead. Really.

--
SM

Old February 27th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Hi Stephen, recieved the box today. Thanks for responding. The part
looks very good and I can use it. :-) $$$'s are on the way back to you.

Thanks again,

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Old March 6th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
McMahon

For general information - Parts are GONE.

Thanks for the memories, Green JRSC '00LS

--
SM

Free Voyager Parts DJ Chrysler 0 April 26th 06 02:11 AM
Free to collector: E34 parts clearout (UK) JB BMW 2 April 3rd 06 02:34 PM
Some free TJ parts... (Eugene, OR) Jeff Olsen 4x4 5 March 4th 06 07:46 AM
free parts AXL VW air cooled 0 December 22nd 04 01:56 AM
FREE: A2 Parts in MD Craig Faison VW water cooled 0 October 22nd 04 01:49 PM