Road Rage Becomes Assault

Old February 1st 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Default Road Rage Becomes Assault

223rem wrote:

> Eeyore > wrote:
>
> > You can't buy plastique here !

> Oh good. Thank god for that. I was worried that Harrod's sold it.
>
> > How about you read this ?http://www.sufimuslimcouncil.org/

> You know damn well they are a tiny minority. It is the Sunnis and Shia
> who count.

And it's the Wahabis who are the problem.

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Arif Khokar wrote:

> I see myself as integrated for the most part

When that doesn't happen, problems result. It's starting to happen in the
USA, but with another group.

Listen to some of the stuff from the radical mexicans some time. 'kill
all whites', etc and so forth.

Old February 1st 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Feb 1, 12:06 am, Eeyore >
wrote:

> Name me a small town ! Europe's not like the USA.

I'm originally from Europe, and often vacation there, so save the 'I'm-
the-expert-on-Europe' crap. Of course there is a small-town Europe
(and thank God for that, because you big city people are just
pussies).

> I find it offensive btw that you presumably think we have 'small-

town rednecks' btw.
> There is *nowhere* where you can get easily isolated in Europe and get 'inbred
> ignorants' unlike the USA.

Of course there are small town working class people in Europe. Ever
been to Germany?! Or rural France?

> Yes it's hysteria. EU countries don't have endemic diseased populations you utter
> nitwit ! Public health in Europe is vastly better overall than in the USA.

Tell that to your tabloids--are they not ranting about the TB and AIDS
diseased invasion from Romania and Bulgaria?

> WTF are you going on about ? The damn tabloids picked up on the East Europeans
> because it's *new*. As in *news* !

And they dont 'pick' on Muslim immigrants from South Asia and North
Africa because what Muslims do is not 'news'. Right?

Old February 1st 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Eeyore > wrote:
>
> > Does the USA have a population that's 8% Muslim ( France estimated figure ) ? >Germany

> 5% ? UK 2.8%.
>
> Of course not. You'll find that the more numerous they become in a
> certain area, the more they show their true colors.
>
> Sorry for being so blunt, but it is true.

You mean more confident about expressing their cultural differences. I have no doubt that's
true.

Cultural differences don't mean blowing ppl up though. This is quite a new development.

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Feb 1, 12:07 am, Eeyore >
wrote:

> And it's the Wahabis who are the problem.

As if the Pakis needed Saudi influence to become violent.

So why did you bring up the Sufi Muslim stuff? You knew full well
they're insignificant. Are you trying to mislead somebody?

Old February 1st 07, 05:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

Brent P wrote:

> Arif Khokar wrote:
>
> > I see myself as integrated for the most part

> When that doesn't happen, problems result. It's starting to happen in the
> USA, but with another group.
>
> Listen to some of the stuff from the radical mexicans some time. 'kill
> all whites', etc and so forth.

You are quite correct that failure to integrate is the problem.

For example, if the 'whiteys' make the 'darkies' fell uncomfortable and / or
exclude them from society to some extent then it'll lead to trouble.

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Feb 1, 12:17 am, Eeyore >
wrote:

> You mean more confident about expressing their cultural differences. I have no doubt that's
> true.

How does demanding Sharia law strike you as an instance of 'expressing
cultural differences'?

Their cultural model is incompatible with ours.

Old February 1st 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
223rem[_2_]

On Feb 1, 12:06 am, Arif Khokar > wrote:
> is evident in the UK. What I don't understand is why there's such an
> integration problem there as opposed to here.

Come on, it's not that hard. Becaus places like Birmingham become mini-
Pakistans. Lots of Pakistanis concentrated in one area and the result
is the "Chinatown" from hell.

Old February 1st 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Eeyore > wrote:
>
> > Name me a small town ! Europe's not like the USA.

> I'm originally from Europe, and often vacation there, so save the 'I'm-
> the-expert-on-Europe' crap. Of course there is a small-town Europe
> (and thank God for that, because you big city people are just
> pussies).

Most small towns ( and even villages ) here are now occupied by townies / former
townies hoping to get away from the 'mad rush'. If you think there's some tranquil
rural idyll untouched by say the last 30 decades you're barking mad.

> > I find it offensive btw that you presumably think we have 'small-
> > town rednecks' btw. There is *nowhere* where you can get easily isolated in Europe
> > and get 'inbred ignorants' unlike the USA.

> Of course there are small town working class people in Europe. Ever
> been to Germany?! Or rural France?

They're very well educated and are well aware of world affairs. Unlike the USA,
Europeans don't live all their lives inside a small radius of their birthplace.

> > Yes it's hysteria. EU countries don't have endemic diseased populations you utter
> > nitwit ! Public health in Europe is vastly better overall than in the USA.

> Tell that to your tabloids--are they not ranting about the TB and AIDS
> diseased invasion from Romania and Bulgaria?

Are they ? Which tabloids did you have in mind ?

> > WTF are you going on about ? The damn tabloids picked up on the East Europeans
> > because it's *new*. As in *news* !

> And they dont 'pick' on Muslim immigrants from South Asia and North
> Africa because what Muslims do is not 'news'. Right?

We don't have immigration from North Africa in the UK but try this.... Is this not news
?

" The report followed Mr Cameron's landmark speech in Birmingham on Monday in which he
launched a stinging attack on the damage done to society by uncontrolled immigration
and multiculturalism.

Mr Cameron compared Muslims calling for the imposition of Sharia law to the far-right
BNP, and condemned both groups for trying to divide people into 'us' and 'them'.

He has called for action to tackle elements who were trying to create friction,
including radical preachers from abroad and extremist groups.

"Policy makers should stop assuming that the loudest voices and the most organised
elements within the Muslim community necessarily represent the Muslim population as a
whole," he said.

"There's a danger that groups with agendas aimed at separation rather than integration
are deferred to when they should be challenged."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Graham

Old February 1st 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Eeyore

223rem wrote:

> Eeyore > wrote:
>
> > And it's the Wahabis who are the problem.

> As if the Pakis needed Saudi influence to become violent.

The original Pakistani and Bangladeshi community behaved just fine in the past.

It's very clear btw - having seen the signs over many years, that it's the
Palestinian issue that's the cause celebre behind radicalisation. Thanks a bunch
Israel !

> So why did you bring up the Sufi Muslim stuff? You knew full well
> they're insignificant. Are you trying to mislead somebody?

The Sufis are not insignificant. They are especially interested in promoting
their values to younger Muslims in direct contrast to the evil guys like Bakri.
They should be given support for their ethical position.

Graham

Road Rage Becomes Assault MLOM Driving 0 February 1st 07 03:18 AM
59% Experience Road Rage During Their Daily Commute John S. Driving 0 January 4th 07 08:41 PM
Road rage??? - Shrink shoots at van carrying kids laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 31 August 24th 06 08:09 PM
road rage info & news songwrangler Driving 2 June 2nd 05 11:35 AM
Ticketed for Road Rage! maxima1 BMW 25 October 8th 04 12:02 AM