Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

Old December 25th 05, 04:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

If he was speeding then it's his own damn fault and we should all be
glad he killed himself and sorry he killed his friend· If your kid shot
an innocent person and then shot himself‚ are we supposed to feel sorry
"your child is gone"? Same thing·
Actually, The Princesses mother, didn't say you or anyone else should feel sorry for anyone. However-using your analogy, I would feel very sorry and grievious for the family of the child he shot. I would feel sad for the family he left behind, the unanswered questions that suck the spirit from your very soul, and the sanity from an otherwise sane mind.

The point was... would it be more or less tragic depending on the type of gun he used? Would it be less of a loss if he used a Gloch? Or would it make a difference in the scheme of things if he used a 22 or a 45? ... Or whether or not he paid for the gun, would this make it easier for the families to accept or understand any of it. No. Not really.

You seem to have a very confused agenda. You post and feed off of the misery and heartaches of others, to push for a cause that you, yourself have no personal loss or gain in. You show no specific direction or goal. You show no regard for the tragedies that you post so miscellaneous and it appears it is for mere disruptive sake only.

These news articles you post, trivializing the depth of their importance with simpleton comments attached, for the quest or fight over Something Laura Bush did or didn't do 42 years ago, when infact, if you would put your energies into making changes for manufacturers... you might then make sense.

Remember... It doesn't take a chronic reckless driver for a VEHICLE HOMICIDE, IT ONLY TAKES ONE MOMENT, AND THE REGRET LAYS WITH THE FAMILIES THEY LEAVE BEHIND FOR A LIFETIME. In this case, whether you agree or disagree, whether you care or you don't...
I thought she was angel, but then again, I am her God Mother...

If you cared about Laura Bushes ex boyfriend, you would have some common sense that there are families behind these articles...and vultures to feed on them...

Apologies for interrupting your CarTalk.

Oh, would someone be kind enough to post some information about the car and what it can do etc, and answer The PrincessesMothers question...

What is skidding?

Thank you, Elizabeth

--
far2go4
I'm "The Mother-Proclaimed Princesses'" Aunt!

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

Old December 27th 05, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

far2go4, > was motivated to say this
in rec.autos.driving on Sun, 25 Dec 2005 04:49:53 +0100:

> > If he was speeding then it's his own damn fault and we should all be
> > glad he killed himself and sorry he killed his friend· If your kid shot
> > an innocent person and then shot himself=3F are we supposed to feel sorry
> > "your child is gone"? Same thing·

<far2go4's commentary snipped>

Let me clue you in on the piece of human debris that wrote the above.
That poster - Known by various sockpuppets such as "Laura Bush murdered
her boyfriend," "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOLICIDE," "Pride of America."
"aunt millie," and other ridiculous handles is a worthless loser who
takes joy other's suffering especially when it perveives that person's
suffering to be the result of operating a vehicle in a manner that IT
perceives as being "unsafe." My suggestion to you would be to PLONK that
idiot and pay no attention to it. Every time I read its drivel, I find
my self more in agreement with certain groups that believe that the
human population needs to be culled.

> What is skidding?

My definition: when a car's tires lose their grip on the road.

Old December 27th 05, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:30:59 -0500, necromancer
> wrote:

>> What is skidding?

>My definition: when a car's tires lose their grip on the road.

Wrong. When I accelerate quickly, that is not skidding.