More Rude Drivers

Old December 19th 05, 05:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default More Rude Drivers

Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
dangerous move). However like most rude drivers he actually hurt himself.
in the end. He continued to carve his way back and forth through traffic. By
the time we parted ways I was a good 100 yards ahead of him (having changed
into the right lane after clearing the slower truck). Not only did he not
make good time himself, he managed to slow everyone down by continually
darting from lane to lane trying to cut off drivers I am sure he considered
"sloths." However in the end he was the true sloth and a jerk to boot. What
I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
(not to mention manners) afford a BMW?

Ed White

Old December 19th 05, 06:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

C. E. White wrote:
> Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
> at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
> another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
> driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
> the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
> between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
> avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
> permanently cuts into my lane. <snip>
>
> Ed White

The things you see when you don't have a gun... :-)

SL.
Old December 19th 05, 07:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article et>, C. E. White wrote:
> Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
> at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
> another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
> driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
> the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
> between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
> avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
> permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
> cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
> dangerous move). However like most rude drivers he actually hurt himself.
> in the end. He continued to carve his way back and forth through traffic. By
> the time we parted ways I was a good 100 yards ahead of him (having changed
> into the right lane after clearing the slower truck). Not only did he not
> make good time himself, he managed to slow everyone down by continually
> darting from lane to lane trying to cut off drivers I am sure he considered
> "sloths." However in the end he was the true sloth and a jerk to boot. What
> I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
> (not to mention manners) afford a BMW?

Nice try.... but it fails on one basic concept. The golden, rule, which
has many forms but essentially means not to cause other drivers to take
evasive action. When one 'takes advantage of a sloth' there should be no
action required of any other driver.

Thanks for playing.

Old December 19th 05, 04:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:53:16 GMT, "C. E. White"
> wrote:

>Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
>at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
>another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
>driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
>the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
>between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
>avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
>permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
>cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
>dangerous move).

Actually, it's doubtful this MFFY gave you any thought at all. MFFYs
generally think only of themselves, and drive as if theirs was the
only vehicle on the road.

>I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
>(not to mention manners) afford a BMW?

It's called "leasing."

Old December 19th 05, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

C. E. White wrote:
> Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
> at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
> another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
> driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
> the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
> between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
> avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
> permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
> cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
> dangerous move). However like most rude drivers he actually hurt himself.
> in the end. He continued to carve his way back and forth through traffic. By
> the time we parted ways I was a good 100 yards ahead of him (having changed
> into the right lane after clearing the slower truck). Not only did he not
> make good time himself, he managed to slow everyone down by continually
> darting from lane to lane trying to cut off drivers I am sure he considered
> "sloths." However in the end he was the true sloth and a jerk to boot. What
> I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
> (not to mention manners) afford a BMW?
>
> Ed White

"uber driver"???. Please keep you nazi talk off this board.

Old December 19th 05, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> C. E. White wrote:
> > Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
> > at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
> > another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
> > driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
> > the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
> > between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
> > avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
> > permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
> > cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
> > dangerous move). However like most rude drivers he actually hurt himself.
> > in the end. He continued to carve his way back and forth through traffic. By
> > the time we parted ways I was a good 100 yards ahead of him (having changed
> > into the right lane after clearing the slower truck). Not only did he not
> > make good time himself, he managed to slow everyone down by continually
> > darting from lane to lane trying to cut off drivers I am sure he considered
> > "sloths." However in the end he was the true sloth and a jerk to boot. What
> > I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
> > (not to mention manners) afford a BMW?
> >
> > Ed White

> "uber driver"???. Please keep you nazi talk off this board.

essen Sie meine Schwanz, Arschloch.

Old December 19th 05, 05:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

C. E. White wrote:
> Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
> at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
> another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
> driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
> the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
> between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
> avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
> permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
> cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
> dangerous move). However like most rude drivers he actually hurt himself.
> in the end. He continued to carve his way back and forth through traffic. By
> the time we parted ways I was a good 100 yards ahead of him (having changed
> into the right lane after clearing the slower truck). Not only did he not
> make good time himself, he managed to slow everyone down by continually
> darting from lane to lane trying to cut off drivers I am sure he considered
> "sloths." However in the end he was the true sloth and a jerk to boot. What
> I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
> (not to mention manners) afford a BMW?
>
> Ed White

Used Bimmers are cheap, I bought an old E28 535i for about $1500 give
or take a few years ago and drove it for about a year before I passed
it along. That said, I don't think that this was necessarily
arrogance; I've noticed that most drivers don't seem to be able to
correctly handle left turns at all; they nearly always turn in too
early ending up in the wrong lane or else having to slow way down to
correct their line. Of course, it's entirely possible that this one
specfic driver WAS a MFFY...

nate

Old December 20th 05, 04:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> C. E. White wrote:
> > Well I had another jerk pull a "cool" stunt on me yesterday. I was waiting
> > at a light with two lanes of traffic turning left from one street to
> > another. I'm in the left most lane about three cars back. There is an uber
> > driver in BMW is in right most left turn lane behind a delivery truck. When
> > the light changes, the uber driver deliberately cuts the corner pinching me
> > between himself and cars stopped in the in oncoming lane. I have to slow to
> > avoid a collision. Before I can get back up to speed, the uber driver
> > permanently cuts into my lane. I am sure he was congratulating himself on
> > cutting off another "sloth" (even though he created the opening by making a
> > dangerous move). However like most rude drivers he actually hurt himself.
> > in the end. He continued to carve his way back and forth through traffic. By
> > the time we parted ways I was a good 100 yards ahead of him (having changed
> > into the right lane after clearing the slower truck). Not only did he not
> > make good time himself, he managed to slow everyone down by continually
> > darting from lane to lane trying to cut off drivers I am sure he considered
> > "sloths." However in the end he was the true sloth and a jerk to boot. What
> > I don't understand is how can people of such obviously limited intelligence
> > (not to mention manners) afford a BMW?
> >
> > Ed White

> "uber driver"???. Please keep you nazi talk off this board.

Go **** yourself, uber retard.

Millions of illegals on roads, but let's screw US citizen teen drivers instead arminius Driving 3 September 24th 05 08:35 PM
rude drivers? nope. rude TRUCKERS... brink Driving 294 September 5th 05 05:24 PM
The Nation's Worst Drivers [email protected] Ford Mustang 22 May 31st 05 01:56 AM
Drives me crazy MidnightDad Driving 35 April 26th 05 03:05 AM
Flashpoint Racing Series begins tonight! [email protected] Simulators 34 February 18th 05 02:37 AM