My trip to NY

Old May 10th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default My trip to NY

Well I just got back from NY and saw many air cooled VW's.

Everything from a kit car at Greene's cruse in to passing the same
white 73 std 3 times and went to a junk yard that had a dozen beetles
and a few westies with lots of good parts still.

Stoped at a home shop on 301 in MD that had about a dozen and the VW
dealership had a 70? vert on the lot as you drove in to a few for
sale a few miles further down the road.

I did see a few others that I'm going to have my brother ask about, to
see if I can save.

Its very nice to see as many still around.

will post pictures soon
Old May 12th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jerry - OHIO

All that money you spent on gas going on trips and Micky D's should
have been given to Joan !!!!!
Jr.

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

Old May 12th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 12, 10:00*am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:
> All that *money you spent on gas going on trips and Micky D's *should
> have been given to Joan !!!!!
> Jr.
>
> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage
>
> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

No kidding. Total proof that Mario has zero conscience about robbing
people blind.
Old May 12th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 12, 2:18*pm, wrote:
> On May 12, 10:00*am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:
>
> > All that *money you spent on gas going on trips and Micky D's *should
> > have been given to Joan !!!!!
> > Jr.

> >http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

> >http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

> No kidding. *Total proof that Mario has zero conscience about robbing
> people blind.

I figured he was probably doing a little jail time in NY someplace.
Old May 12th 09, 10:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On May 12, 12:58*pm, wrote:
> On May 12, 2:18*pm, wrote:
>
> > On May 12, 10:00*am, (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

> > > All that *money you spent on gas going on trips and Micky D's *should
> > > have been given to Joan !!!!!
> > > Jr.

> > >http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

> > >http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

> > No kidding. *Total proof that Mario has zero conscience about robbing
> > people blind.

> I figured he was probably doing a little jail time in NY someplace.

Nope, just networking to find some new victims, I suspect.
Old May 13th 09, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

Jerry - OHIO wrote:

> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

That lawn tractor is awesome! How can I get me one of those?
Old May 13th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jerry - OHIO

Take one junk lawn mower and the old lady's honda and a bunch of money
!!!
I don't own that one BUT I have the Honda and my neighbor leaves his
rider in his back yard , Just waiting for a dark night !!!!! You know
",Mario shopping "

Jerry

Old May 13th 09, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

Jerry - OHIO wrote:
> Take one junk lawn mower and the old lady's honda and a bunch of money
> !!!
> I don't own that one BUT I have the Honda and my neighbor leaves his
> rider in his back yard , Just waiting for a dark night !!!!! You know
> ",Mario shopping "
>
> Jerry
>

> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage
>

> http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

LOL. I could cut the time it takes to do my lawn in half...at least :-)

Win a free trip to.... [email protected] Chrysler 0 September 18th 07 07:54 PM
Trip Thomas Avery Driving 1 December 29th 06 05:32 PM
Trip through NO ? Old & in the way.... Corvette 7 October 15th 06 06:21 PM
Mexico Trip Michael White Jeep 12 June 25th 05 04:46 PM
big trip miletwo 4x4 7 October 16th 04 04:17 AM