Stevens Creek Honda is cheating

Old January 4th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Stevens Creek Honda is cheating

Stevens creek honda indeed is cheating consumers. Stay away from this
place for service.
I received an alignment coupon at home for $99 for my accord. I could
get it done cheaper outside but thought that dealer would do a nice
job. This place has such bad mechanics, that my problem (pulling
towards the left) remains the same. I could go back there only after 30
days to tell them that they did not do a nice job...they said that they
can not do anything as 30 days are passed. That is horrible because
even at a small shop near my house, they give 6 months guarantee on
alignments.
Then I was reading so many other problems with them on the newsgroups.
I will strongly recommend all to stay aways from them for any service
related things. They might be okay for sales ...but for service, they
SUCK.

I have mine 60K service done from there and car felt like nothing has
been done. After all previous service from another dealer in sunnyvale,
it felt soo good after the service.

Moral of the story: STAY AWAY FROM STEVENS CREEK HONDA FOR SERVICE.

Old January 4th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

PK > wrote:
> Moral of the story: STAY AWAY FROM STEVENS CREEK HONDA FOR SERVICE.

I bought my 2003 Civic from Stevens Creek.
I have had all of my service done there.
I will continue to get my service done there.

--
---

Old January 5th 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Do you know what they replaced at your 60k service that made you feel
like they didn't do anything? Usually from what I have seen in other people's
posts, those types of services are there (at an inflated price) because people
don't bother to read their manuals and get what is only needed at each interval.
Did you buy your car new or used? Has it been in an accident? Have you
spoken with the service manager about the problem, and if so what did he/she
say? You can also try to talk to the general manager and see if you can get any
further with this. You didn't mention how long after the 30 days you went back
to the dealer, was it a few days after the 30, or was it 60-90?

Nick

Old January 5th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Yes, Creep Honda is bad, I go to Ass Honda where I felt so good.

Old January 6th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

In article .com>,
"PK" > wrote:

> Stevens creek honda indeed is cheating consumers. Stay away from this
> place for service.
> I received an alignment coupon at home for $99 for my accord. I could
> get it done cheaper outside but thought that dealer would do a nice
> job. This place has such bad mechanics, that my problem (pulling
> towards the left) remains the same. I could go back there only after 30
> days to tell them that they did not do a nice job...they said that they
> can not do anything as 30 days are passed. That is horrible because
> even at a small shop near my house, they give 6 months guarantee on
> alignments.
> Then I was reading so many other problems with them on the newsgroups.
> I will strongly recommend all to stay aways from them for any service
> related things. They might be okay for sales ...but for service, they
> SUCK.
>
> I have mine 60K service done from there and car felt like nothing has
> been done. After all previous service from another dealer in sunnyvale,
> it felt soo good after the service.
>
> Moral of the story: STAY AWAY FROM STEVENS CREEK HONDA FOR SERVICE.

I've had Steven's Creek Honda try to scam me on a couple of warranty
repairs by saying that the work wasn't covered. Have your brand new car
towed there and watch the bull**** flow. I was told that a burst
radiator hose, one underneath the throttle body, on my 20 day old car
was the result of vandalism or a practical joke so I'd have to pay for
it. It was only after nearly punching out the service manager that he
agreed that it might be a defect.

They told me that I had paint problems on my new car and I should buy
their protective sealant for a few hundred dollars. Everybody is
pressured into buying their sealant scam. I wonder what Honda thinks of
that?

When I came in for a sticking throttle, they refused to replace it
because "Your model doesn't have the stuck throttle recall." They said
they could only put new grease on the ends, which of course didn't fix
it.

Steven's Creek Honda tried to scam a friend out of about $2000, telling
her that her car's suspension was badly damaged and needed immediate
replacement before she should leave. She was looking for service
because I had fully inspected her car and found that the brake pads were
nearly used up. A second dealership verified that she only needed brake
pads.

You can get a good price on a new car at Steven's Creek Honda if you
don't mind haggling but NEVER EVER take your car back. Don't even go
for warranty work because they'll still try to scam you. Go up 101 to
Larry Hopkins Honda in Sunnyvale.

(For worldwide readers, the scammer is Steven's Creek Honda in San Jose,
CA, USA)
Old January 10th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Ok, this is one of likely many dealerships that scam the unsuspecting
consumer. It pays to have your act together and forward your unresolved
complaints to Honda USA. And, be sure to keep good documentation.
If a dealership is the lowest on price, they may look to make revenue from
other operations?

Old January 10th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Like corporate will do anything about it?

Remember, this is the same company whose executives were busted for
bribery and receiving kickbacks from dealers.