Walmart finds

Old May 21st 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan

Default Walmart finds

Hey,

we stumbled on these tonight at Walmart, thought someone might be
interested:

http://www.geocities.com/janbugger/WalmartVW1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/janbugger/WalmartVW2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/janbugger/WalmartVW3.jpg

Not bad for $12 each. We bought all they had.. well that was just these
3 There was a vintage corvette too, but who cares.

Jan
Old May 21st 07, 08:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan[_3_]

Jan kirjoitti:

> Hey,
>
> we stumbled on these tonight at Walmart, thought someone might be
> interested:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/janbugger/WalmartVW1.jpg
>
> http://www.geocities.com/janbugger/WalmartVW2.jpg
>
> http://www.geocities.com/janbugger/WalmartVW3.jpg
>

> Not bad for $12 each. We bought all they had.. well that was just these
> 3 There was a vintage corvette too, but who cares.
>
> Jan

Geocities sucks. Too much traffic after 15 minutes... someone shoot them.

Try he

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...WalmartVW1.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...WalmartVW2.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...WalmartVW3.jpg

Jan
Old May 21st 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dragenwagen

I was going to get the first one, but I decided not to because I thought I
had that one. I do have the other two. Also I scored big! I got the Heb!!
and the single crewcab with two rear axles!

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/score.jpg

We ahve quite a few of the die cast... small and large and it isnt fair...
they have the same models in different colors also... so I have to get
them...lol

http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen/pics/models.jpg

Yeah they are about $12 and I have to go look everytime I happen to go to
walmart...

vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw
dragenwagen
1966 Type I
http://www.ramva.org/dragenwagen
"Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."

Walmart find dragenwagen VW air cooled 9 May 30th 07 11:46 PM
walmart house oil? Sean&Heather Chrysler 45 March 28th 06 12:21 AM
WalMart wants truckers working 16 hour days Kev Driving 0 March 10th 05 07:56 AM
Just got home with NSR. Walmart had it! It's not you! Simulators 6 February 18th 05 01:38 AM
Which Walmart key for '98 jetta? Richard Thomas VW water cooled 14 October 30th 04 03:21 PM