Replacing Cold air intake on a 2002 3.8 L Mustang

Old November 22nd 05, 08:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Replacing Cold air intake on a 2002 3.8 L Mustang

Just bought a new cold air intake for my 02 mustang 3.8 L but it didnt come
with any **DUMMY** instructions. What I need to know is, there is a wire
that runs inside the intake plastic housing just before the filter on the
stock unit. #1 What is this.
#2 What do I do with it when I replace the stock intake tube.
#3 Someone have a photo instruction someplace?
HELPPP!

Old November 23rd 05, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Try these.....helped with my K&N intake install on my '04. Took about 30
mins start to finish.

http://www.v6stangs.com/index.php?pa..._cai/index.php
http://www.kandn.com/instructions/57-2532.pdf

Good luck,

Just A Guy

lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 23rd 05, 08:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Thanks for the info!

Old November 24th 05, 05:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

thanks for the info