2001 Ford Explorer 16x7 wheel

Old June 15th 05, 03:56 AM
Deejay

Default 2001 Ford Explorer 16x7 wheel

Need a 2001 Explorer wheel. Looking for the teardrop style.
Looked on E-bay already. If someone has one and is willing to
sell it please let me know.

Deejay
Old June 15th 05, 10:14 PM
ross via CarKB.com

Deejay wrote:
>Need a 2001 Explorer wheel. Looking for the teardrop style.
>Looked on E-bay already. If someone has one and is willing to
>sell it please let me know.
>
>Deejay

Call the junkyards in your area. Expect to pay 50 to 75 dollars. I think
the 16's will be a little harder to find.

94' Ford Explorer 4door XLT 4X4 (4X4 broke need help!!!) Christopher Hoopingarner 4x4 1 December 16th 04 03:29 AM
1998 ford explorer sport console? luk84 Ford Explorer 2 December 2nd 04 07:31 PM
91 Ford Explorer 4x4 damion 4x4 7 December 1st 04 10:02 PM
2001 Accord LX-V6 - weird wheel tuff George Earl Honda 3 September 27th 04 01:01 AM
will a 95 ford tail gate w/(fifth wheel opening) Brandy Wood 4x4 2 August 23rd 04 12:24 PM