Greensboro show

Old February 3rd 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Greensboro show

Great show today... raised $10k for the Shriners Children
Hospital ,Alot of great cars and far more vending then last years
show.

Kathy did another great job ,thanks to you and everyone that
orginized it.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old February 4th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> Great show today... raised $10k for the Shriners Children
> Hospital ,Alot of great cars and far more vending then last years
> show.
>
> Kathy did another great job ,thanks to you and everyone that
> orginized it.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto

you'd think being near your area there might have been one of your show
winners there...<snicker>...none that i saw...

Old February 4th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 3, 5:15*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > Great show today... raised $10k for the Shriners Children
> > Hospital ,Alot of great cars and far more vending then last years
> > show.

> > Kathy did another great job ,thanks to *you and everyone that
> > orginized it.

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto

> you'd think being near your area there might have been one of your show
> winners there...<snicker>...none that i saw...

oh really do I have to take a picture of the trophy I brought home.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old February 4th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>oh really do I have to take a picture of the trophy I brought home.

i don't care about a trophy, i'd love to see a nice, actual show quality,
car you've done...you've spoke of them, but yet to post one..

Old February 4th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Karl

He wore his trophy home: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aufevervw/1801120621/

Old February 4th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 3, 7:15*pm, "Karl" > wrote:
> He wore his trophy home: *http://www.flickr.com/photos/aufevervw/1801120621/
>
> > wrote in message

> On Feb 3, 5:15 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
>

> > > wrote in message

> > > Great show today... raised $10k for the Shriners Children
> > > Hospital ,Alot of great cars and far more vending then last years
> > > show.

> > > Kathy did another great job ,thanks to you and everyone that
> > > orginized it.

> > > Mario
> > > Vintage Werks resto

> > you'd think being near your area there might have been one of your show
> > winners there...<snicker>...none that i saw...

> oh really do I have to take a picture of the trophy I brought home.
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

I also did a lot to the 73 convertible that won, yea so the count is 2
trophies from this show

Mario
Vintage Werks resto
Old February 4th 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> I also did a lot to the 73 convertible that won, yea so the count is 2
>trophies from this show

you did "a lot" to it? then what, they took it to someone to fix it?

here are two of your prized restorations...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2330.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2331.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2333.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2332.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2334.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2335.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...k/DSCN2336.jpg

and:
http://www.metwiz.com/joansbug.htm

Old February 4th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Feb 3, 11:53*pm, " > wrote:
> On Feb 3, 7:15*pm, "Karl" > wrote:
>

> > He wore his trophy home: *http://www.flickr.com/photos/aufevervw/1801120621/

> > > wrote in message

> > > you'd think being near your area there might have been one of your show
> > > winners there...<snicker>...none that i saw...

> > oh really do I have to take a picture of the trophy I brought home.

> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

> I also did a lot to the 73 convertible that won, yea so the count is 2
> trophies from this show
>
> Mario
> Vintage Werks resto- Hide quoted text -

Yea the Ghia took second place with 2 in its class,, lol,,,big
achievement, with 2 more in that class you would have been SOL. As for
the Vert what does alot mean? What place did it take? Tell the truth
as i have connections,,lol. You did alot to Joan's as well and look
what was hidden on it.
Old February 4th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message

>Yea the Ghia took second place with 2 in its class,, lol,,,big
>achievement, with 2 more in that class you would have been SOL. As for
>the Vert what does alot mean? What place did it take? Tell the truth
>as i have connections,,lol. You did alot to Joan's as well and look
>what was hidden on it.

hahahaha....see Kelly, that is wonderful, he's bragging on getting last
place...you just can't make up comedy any better than that...GOOD JOB MARIO,
you lost, but got a trophy...LOL...as i said before, trophies don't mean
****, show us something worth seeing..

Old February 4th 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Feb 3, 9:53*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >Yea the Ghia took second place with 2 in its class,, lol,,,big
> >achievement, with 2 more in that class you would have been SOL. As for
> >the Vert what does alot mean? What place did it take? Tell the truth
> >as i have connections,,lol. You did alot to Joan's as well and look
> >what was hidden on it.

> hahahaha....see Kelly, that is wonderful, he's bragging on getting last
> place...you just can't make up comedy any better than that...GOOD JOB MARIO,
> you lost, but got a trophy...LOL...as i said before, trophies don't mean
> ****, show us something worth seeing..

LOL come on whinners I said I would win, I did deal with it . I don't
see were any of you had anything that would compete at all. But keep
bitching , thats all your good at.

Mario
Vintage Werks resto