rFactor dedicated server

Old September 16th 05, 11:13 PM
Tony Rickard

Default rFactor dedicated server

Just tried messing around with this. Whathever values I put in Practice
the race weekend always starts with Qualifying.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Tony
Old September 16th 05, 11:20 PM
Mitch_A

"Id 10t Error" Tony

.uk...

Old September 18th 05, 08:52 PM
Tony Rickard

Mitch_A wrote:

>>Just tried messing around with this. Whatever values I put in
>>Practice the race weekend always starts with Qualifying.

> "Id 10t Error" Tony

Sad but true

It was in my plr file - the last settings I used for an offline weekend
race...

Cheers
Tony

why is rfactor Brendan Hoefs Simulators 49 August 21st 05 08:22 AM
CFRL League Open Server 2Nite - Sunday 7/31 Darus Simulators 0 July 31st 05 10:32 PM
FLOG GTP Invite server with track.ini FTP access: Niles Anders Simulators 0 March 28th 05 05:01 PM
New NNTP Server NewNNTP BMW 0 February 16th 05 08:23 PM
rFactor: Dedicated server need Directx 8.1 ? Daniel Flinkmann Simulators 2 November 11th 04 03:51 PM