rFactor - a wish list :-)

Old September 17th 05, 12:14 PM
jason moyer

Arto Wikla wrote:

> Private modders can make and share what they can and wish, I suppose...

Looking forward to the IRL mod.

Old September 17th 05, 04:46 PM
Mitch_A

As much as I hate to do it I guess our only option is to increase gamma and
turn everything a shade of gray.

Mitch.

oups.com...

Old September 17th 05, 05:01 PM
Alan Bernardo

"Arto Wikla" > wrote in message
>I got my sFactor running well, thanks to the ras!
> And I loaded the 2 tracks and the European F3. Great stuff!
>
> Now there is new hope after the GPL! ;-)

{Shlup... text being removed}

I have my newsreader configured so that if there is any mention of GPL in
any incarnation, my reader will lop off all the text following the
reference.

It's a nice feature to have.

Alanb

Old September 17th 05, 06:19 PM
Tony Rickard

Jan Verschueren wrote:
<snip>

> Apart from these, it's almost GPL perfect, provided the server is well
> configured and provided host as well as clients have a very good connection.
>
> Jan.
> =---

Jan, I assume you have the full version now. Your views compared with
the demo and other sims?
Old September 18th 05, 08:58 AM
Sidney H Bridge

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Arto Wikla" > wrote in message
>
>>I got my sFactor running well, thanks to the ras!
>>And I loaded the 2 tracks and the European F3. Great stuff!
>>
>>Now there is new hope after the GPL! ;-)

> {Shlup... text being removed}
>
> I have my newsreader configured so that if there is any mention of GPL in
> any incarnation, my reader will lop off all the text following the
> reference.
>
> It's a nice feature to have.
>
> Alanb

GPL too hard for poor wittle you?
Old September 18th 05, 05:03 PM
Alan Bernardo

"Sidney H Bridge" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:
>> "Arto Wikla" > wrote in message
>>
>>>I got my sFactor running well, thanks to the ras!
>>>And I loaded the 2 tracks and the European F3. Great stuff!
>>>
>>>Now there is new hope after the GPL! ;-)

>> {Shlup... text being removed}
>>
>> I have my newsreader configured so that if there is any mention of GPL in
>> any incarnation, my reader will lop off all the text following the
>> reference.
>>
>> It's a nice feature to have.
>>
>> Alanb

> GPL too hard for poor wittle you?

Actually it is not. But I expected such a response, from a GPLer whose
primary purpose in life is to be condescending and mawkish (in regards to
GPL).

Alanb

Old September 18th 05, 07:13 PM
Steve Blankenship

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

> "Sidney H Bridge" > wrote in message

<snipped bits>

> > GPL too hard for poor wittle you?

> Actually it is not. But I expected such a response, from a GPLer whose
> primary purpose in life is to be condescending and mawkish (in regards to
> GPL).
>
> Alanb

Now, Alan - since your newsreader lops off everything after
"thesimwhichcannotbenamed", however did you manage to read that message?
;-)

Old September 20th 05, 07:56 PM
Sidney H Bridge

Alan Bernardo wrote:
> "Sidney H Bridge" > wrote in message
>
>>Alan Bernardo wrote:
>>
>>>"Arto Wikla" > wrote in message

>>>{Shlup... text being removed}
>>>
>>>I have my newsreader configured so that if there is any mention of GPL in
>>>any incarnation, my reader will lop off all the text following the
>>>reference.
>>>
>>>It's a nice feature to have.
>>>
>>>Alanb

>>GPL too hard for poor wittle you?

> Actually it is not. But I expected such a response, from a GPLer whose
> primary purpose in life is to be condescending and mawkish (in regards to
> GPL).

But I'm happy to accept the rFactor is better.

Create a Mailing list and be Blessed with $200,000+, If not please Delete This [email protected] Ford Mustang 2 July 1st 05 09:57 PM
Create a Mailing list and you could be Blessed with $200,000+, If not please Delete This [email protected] VW air cooled 0 June 30th 05 01:35 AM
FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Turn $12 into thousands in CASH qbjf Driving 0 May 3rd 05 02:44 PM