new GTL trailer !!!

Old August 12th 05, 06:39 PM
Rich8

Default new GTL trailer !!!

This one I dare say really shows the cars getting a workout..

http://www.gt-legends.com/trailer_en.php

Old August 12th 05, 08:29 PM
Andi Cole

Demo next week apparently.

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old August 13th 05, 02:01 AM
R Keating

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:29:35 +0100, Andi Cole wrote:
>
>>Demo next week apparently.
>>

> The video doesn't really look very interesting... too much heartbeats
> and not enough action ;-) I'll check the demo and then wait for RAS's
> judgement.
>
> Cheers, uwe

Looks interesting. Very nice lighting effects and are those people I
see (like the guy waiving the car out of the pits)? Cool.

.... but why oh why do the leave the arcade-ish "turn coming up"
indicators on in this video? Yuck!
Old August 13th 05, 02:49 AM

Rich8 wrote:
> This one I dare say really shows the cars getting a workout..
>

> http://www.gt-legends.com/trailer_en.php

Stunning!!!

Old August 13th 05, 04:08 AM
jason moyer

Rich8 wrote:

> This one I dare say really shows the cars getting a workout..
>
> http://www.gt-legends.com/trailer_en.php

The handling looks a lot like the V8 Supercar mod for F1C. Which is a
compliment, altho I'd expect more from a commercial product.

Jason

Old August 13th 05, 04:54 AM

jason moyer wrote:

> The handling looks a lot like the V8 Supercar mod for F1C. Which is a
> compliment, altho I'd expect more from a commercial product.
>
> Jason

Bang my face.

Old August 13th 05, 10:49 AM
whooo

jason moyer wrote:
> Rich8 wrote:
>

>>This one I dare say really shows the cars getting a workout..
>>
>>http://www.gt-legends.com/trailer_en.php

> The handling looks a lot like the V8 Supercar mod for F1C. Which is a
> compliment, altho I'd expect more from a commercial product.
>
> Jason

You tell just from a video?
Old August 13th 05, 10:31 PM
jason moyer

whooo wrote:

> You tell just from a video?

Yes. It doesn't take more than a video to see how the cars behave, and
further, to see how they behave in comparison to reality. Obviously
I'd prefer driving it myself, but a video is more than adequate.

Old August 13th 05, 11:54 PM
Bruce Kennewell

Obviously you are a professional test driver with many, many years of
experience under your belt?

BK
oups.com...

Old August 13th 05, 11:55 PM
Bruce Kennewell

"RAS's judgement"?
You need others to make up your mind for you?

BK