Some good news - Sicko auto racer Paul Dana killed at track

Old March 27th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default Some good news - Sicko auto racer Paul Dana killed at track

Speeders murder innocent americans every day on our highways and by
participating in the "sport" of auto racing, paul dana encouraged
that. Good riddance.

http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/5445556

Dana dies after horrific IndyCar crash

Associated Press Posted: 1 hour ago

HOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) - Paul Dana was an up-and-coming rookie driver
living his dream, a former motorsports journalist who was hours away
Sunday from beginning his most promising season yet.

Then, before the green flag flew, something went terribly,
inexplicably wrong.
While streaking around the Homestead-Miami Speedway oval during a
warmup session, Dana failed to notice that another car had spun to a
stop, slamming into it at close to 200 mph. Two hours after his
shattered car came to a rest, the 30-year-old Dana was pronounced dead
at a hospita

(snip)

Old March 27th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Bless yo momma's heart.

Old March 27th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> Speeders murder innocent americans every day on our highways and by
> participating in the "sport" of auto racing, paul dana encouraged
> that. Good riddance.
>
> http://msn.foxsports.com/motor/story/5445556
>
> Dana dies after horrific IndyCar crash
>
> Associated Press Posted: 1 hour ago
>
> HOMESTEAD, Fla. (AP) - Paul Dana was an up-and-coming rookie driver
> living his dream, a former motorsports journalist who was hours away
> Sunday from beginning his most promising season yet.
>
> Then, before the green flag flew, something went terribly,
> inexplicably wrong.
> While streaking around the Homestead-Miami Speedway oval during a
> warmup session, Dana failed to notice that another car had spun to a
> stop, slamming into it at close to 200 mph. Two hours after his
> shattered car came to a rest, the 30-year-old Dana was pronounced dead
> at a hospita
>
> (snip)

Oh **** off, you heartless, idiotic windbag. Show a little goddamn
respect for someone who no doubt was a better driver than you could ever
imagine, much less hope to be. Or get cancer and die screaming, makes
no difference to me.

Are there no limits to your stupidity and complete and utter inhumanity?

nate

(not even a NASCAR fan, but still...)

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel
Old March 27th 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Nate Nagel wrote:

> Oh **** off, you heartless, idiotic windbag. Show a little goddamn
> respect for someone who no doubt was a better driver than you could ever
> imagine, much less hope to be. Or get cancer and die screaming, makes
> no difference to me.
>
> Are there no limits to your stupidity and complete and utter inhumanity?
>
> nate

Paul Dana was no better than some psycho who encourages rape or child
molesting. Why does america allow "sports" that glorify deadly crimes
like speeding? Sick sick sick.

Old March 27th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

In article . com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> Nate Nagel wrote:
> > >

> > Oh **** off, you heartless, idiotic windbag. Show a little goddamn
> > respect for someone who no doubt was a better driver than you could ever
> > imagine, much less hope to be. Or get cancer and die screaming, makes
> > no difference to me.
> >
> > Are there no limits to your stupidity and complete and utter inhumanity?
> >
> > nate

> Paul Dana was no better than some psycho who encourages rape or child
> molesting. Why does america allow "sports" that glorify deadly crimes
> like speeding? Sick sick sick.

Yes, sick, sick, sick. You certainly are.
Old March 27th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

> Nate Nagel:
> Oh **** off, you heartless, idiotic windbag. Show a little goddamn
> respect for someone who no doubt was a better driver than you could ever
> imagine, much less hope to be. Or get cancer and die screaming, makes
> no difference to me.

Better yet would be for one of its sandpaper treaded tires to blow out
and then aunt judy goes careening over an embankment and dies when the
tire-in-a-can in the other tires explodes.

> Are there no limits to your stupidity and complete and utter inhumanity?

As we see from its latest spew, there are no limits...

Old March 27th 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

In article .com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> necromancer wrote:
> > > Nate Nagel:

> > > Are there no limits to your stupidity and complete and utter inhumanity?

> > As we see from its latest spew, there are no limits...

> Instead of making personal attacks, why not answer my question?. If
> some one encouraged child molesting, whould you mourn their death??
> Those that encourage speeding are encouraging child killing and are
> even worse.

Only an idiot like you thinks sports encourage speeding.

have you ever seen someone tackle someone else outside of a football
game and blame it on the NFL?
Old March 27th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Larry wrote:

>have you ever seen someone tackle someone else outside
>of a football game and blame it on the NFL?

+----------+
| PLEASE |
| DO NOT |
| FEED THE |
| TROLLS |
+----------+
| |
| |
.\|.||/..
Old March 27th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

In article >,
Sylvan Smyth > wrote:

> Larry wrote:
>
> >have you ever seen someone tackle someone else outside
> >of a football game and blame it on the NFL?

> +----------+
> | PLEASE |
> | DO NOT |
> | FEED THE |
> | TROLLS |
> +----------+
> | |
> | |
> .\|.||/..

Sorry, I missed the sign the first time through. It won't happen again.
Old March 27th 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Well considering the sorce of this thred I would say they are one of
the kids desparately seeking attention. This occurs because of sexual
depravation from their unattractivness from zits, birth control glasses
and a rather large bottom. Their lack of respect definatly define thier
inmaturity and the fact they use the handle of laura bush indicats
absolutly zero knowledge of either political party. It would have been
more potent of a post if he/she used the name of Hillary Clinton. She
also negated to mention the fact that most teen accidents from speeding
also involve alcohol or drugs. This usually stems from poor parenting
wich if she is an adult, she is probably guil;ty of and is seeking to
place the blame elsewhere.
This would be similar of the relatives of the Titanic victims blaming
the Red Star Line for not using nuclear power decades before the
technology existed. Thus the green house gasses plumming from the
stacks of the liner caused the melting of the ice caps, Then sending a
berg from of those icecaps in its own way. Oh wasnt the captain of the
titanic guilty of increasing the speed of the ship to make it to New
Your on time? Oh I believe accounts say he had champain during dinner
the night of the crash as well. Go figure.

Scout axle data? Stupendous Man Jeep 2 December 8th 05 02:56 AM
The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
cooling site tim VW air cooled 13 January 27th 05 04:33 AM
Good Good Deals! Brendan Carpenter Dodge 0 April 20th 04 04:05 AM