Why pedalphiles are offensive.

Old December 11th 05, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Why laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE is offensive.

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade,
<the_blade@laura_bush_murdered_her_boyfriend's_mou th.com> was motivated
to say this in rec.autos.driving on Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:36:38 -0500:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend, > was motivated
> to say this in rec.autos.driving on 10 Dec 2005 17:55:11 -0800:
> > HAHAHAHA. I just love watching you go postal. HAHAHA
> >

> Whoze going postal, ****wad. Certainly not me. Killed any kids in
> schoolzones with that beater POS of your today?

Oh, yeah, forgot to add. Ted Kennedy is a ****ing killer and deserves a
bullet to the back of his head with a bill for the execution services
sent to his family. Justice for Mary Jo!

Old December 12th 05, 12:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Why pedalphiles are offensive.

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote

> Highway speeders kill and maim children every day.

PEDALphiles!?
How can you know about passionate bicycle riders?
I like to ride my bike but never have killed anyone
except aunts and other small animals.

Waiting for your explanation...

Thomas

Old December 12th 05, 01:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> Highway speeders kill and maim children every day.

Not sure what Pedalphile means. If it means someone who likes pedal
powered vehicles, then please explain why they are offensive.

Old December 12th 05, 01:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Thomas Schäfer, > was motivated to say
this in rec.autos.driving on Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:06:29 +0100:

Figment of **** for brains' imagination.

> How can you know about passionate bicycle riders?

SFB's not unless the cyclist is drunk or on a cell phone.

> I like to ride my bike but never have killed anyone
> except aunts and other small animals.

Could you perchance, kill SFB?

> Waiting for your explanation...

Don't hold your breath...

Note: "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE," and/or "Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend," = **** for brains or simply SFB.

Old December 12th 05, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

John S. wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > Highway speeders kill and maim children every day.

> Not sure what Pedalphile means. If it means someone who likes pedal
> powered vehicles, then please explain why they are offensive.

The accelerator pedal in a car, you idiot.

Old December 13th 05, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> John S. wrote:
> > laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > > Highway speeders kill and maim children every day.

> > Not sure what Pedalphile means. If it means someone who likes pedal
> > powered vehicles, then please explain why they are offensive.

> The accelerator pedal in a car, you idiot.

Considering the idiotic handle you use on this forum I am not at all
surprised at how inane the meaning really is.

Old December 14th 05, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

John S. wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > John S. wrote:
> > >
> > > Not sure what Pedalphile means. If it means someone who likes pedal
> > > powered vehicles, then please explain why they are offensive.

> > The accelerator pedal in a car, you idiot.

> Considering the idiotic handle you use on this forum I am not at all
> surprised at how inane the meaning really is.

A name flame? Is that all you've got? And BTW my handle is TRUE!!!!!

Old December 14th 05, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Nice how you avoided answering the question, **** for brains.

Old December 14th 05, 03:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> John S. wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> > > The accelerator pedal in a car, you idiot.

> > Considering the idiotic handle you use on this forum I am not at all
> > surprised at how inane the meaning really is.

> A name flame? Is that all you've got? And BTW my handle is TRUE!!!!!

Yes, you handle is true, to a delusional audience of one. LOL.

Old December 14th 05, 01:21 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> A name flame? Is that all you've got?

Hey fart breath: that name flame is better than anything that ever came
out of that lump of **** you call a brain, motha ****a!

> And BTW my handle is TRUE!!!!!

If you want a handle that is true, then you should change it to this:

"Xeton2001 gives George W Bush blowjobs."