Body kit...

Old October 9th 05, 03:38 PM
Sid Vicious

Default Body kit...

Anyone knows where I could get this (or a similar) body kit:

http://www.thebluepotato.net/concept/fingerz/bob1.jpg

Old October 9th 05, 06:56 PM
Chris D'Agnolo

I hope somebody knows. I hate the front end but I love the fender flares.
They have a race car look that I really like (if I had enough power)

Come on group, somebody here knows!

Chris
92BB&T (back up and running :-)

ups.com...

Old October 9th 05, 06:59 PM
Vamp

"Sid Vicious" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Anyone knows where I could get this (or a similar) body kit:
>
> http://www.thebluepotato.net/concept/fingerz/bob1.jpg

i'd only want to know so i know what i was vomiting over! that's horrid!

Old October 9th 05, 10:56 PM
Leon van Dommelen

"Sid Vicious" > wrote:

>Anyone knows where I could get this (or a similar) body kit:
>
>http://www.thebluepotato.net/concept/fingerz/bob1.jpg

rspeed.net

Leon
http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old October 9th 05, 11:11 PM
Christopher Muto

like leon said...
http://www.rspeed.net/miata/item.asp...8&prod=401-715
and a collection of other body mods...
http://www.moesrealm.com/miata/bodykits.html

Old October 14th 05, 02:20 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

WOW, I thought I'd seen all the miata body kits, obviously not!

Still don't know where those nice fender flares with the exposed rivets come
from, help.

Chris
92BB&T

Old October 14th 05, 05:22 AM
pws

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> WOW, I thought I'd seen all the miata body kits, obviously not!
>
> Still don't know where those nice fender flares with the exposed rivets come
> from, help.
>
> Chris
> 92BB&T

I wish the pics were better on the red kit that has the hood and fenders
raise together as one piece from the rear. I have always thought that
this would be a great modification if it didn't add too much weight,
just for easier access to engine and suspension components, though I
would like to keep the looks fairly stock.

Sorry, can't help with the fender flares, I have never seen them before
either.

Pat
Old October 15th 05, 02:20 AM
Leon van Dommelen

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

>WOW, I thought I'd seen all the miata body kits, obviously not!
>
>Still don't know where those nice fender flares with the exposed rivets come
>from, help.

Am I missing something? Peter's e-mail address is on thebluepotato site.
Why not simply e-mail him? He seems a pleasant enough fellow.

Leon