Why pedalphiles are offensive.

Old December 15th 05, 12:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Why laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE is offensive.

The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade wrote:

> Whoze going postal, ****wad. Certainly not me. Killed any kids in
> schoolzones with that beater POS of your today?

You're a pretty useless Blade. I'd rather read LBMHBF's
posts than yours. You are supposed to come off classier than
the person you are flaming. In fact you just look like some kid
who couldn't insult his way out of a paper bag. Hint: drop
"****wad" and "whoze" from your dictionary, for starters.

Old December 15th 05, 01:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Old Wolf wrote:

> You're a pretty useless Blade. I'd rather read LBMHBF's
> posts than yours.

I actually killfiled almost all of the troll hunters like the person you
responded to as well as all aliases of David W. Poole.

Unfortunately, we still have regular posters who are stupid enough to
continue responding to the main troll. Some of them think that they get
a kick out of having a conversation with a troll.

Well you know what, the troll hunters actually come off looking far more
stupid than the original troll.

If it wasn't for all the stupid troll hunters, we could have threads
like this in r.a.d.:
<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/5b1d7175fe98a0f3/>

instead of the ****ing crap we have to filter out today. Why can't
these troll hunters get a ****ing life?
Old December 15th 05, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Why pedalphiles are offensive.

In article >,
Thomas Schäfer > wrote:

>How can you know about passionate bicycle riders?
>I like to ride my bike but never have killed anyone
>except aunts and other small animals.

Better watch out for wrongful-death lawsuits from uncles

result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old December 15th 05, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Arif Khokar wrote:
> Old Wolf wrote:
>
>> You're a pretty useless Blade. I'd rather read LBMHBF's
>> posts than yours.

> If it wasn't for all the stupid troll hunters, we could have threads
> like this in r.a.d.:
> instead of the ****ing crap we have to filter out today. Why can't
> these troll hunters get a ****ing life?

At least it's better than alt.law-enforcement.traffic . I went there
today and 90% of the active threads are single posts by this
one loser who seems to have had a mental breakdown
because he got a ticket for illegal window tinting. He's also
ejaculated over all of the other threads where they actually
were talking about something interesting.

Old December 15th 05, 01:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Old Wolf, > was motivated to say this in
rec.autos.driving on 14 Dec 2005 19:56:07 -0800:
> At least it's better than alt.law-enforcement.traffic

<PAF>

> actually were talking about something interesting.

If your newsreader has a kill-file, I suggest using it.