Ping - Spike

Old February 9th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default WOW

Wound Up > wrote in news:43EBD296.4050405
@your.disposal:

:

:

>> yummy,

>> mail

>>>Hopefully, that's what will be arriving shortly for Valentine's day!

>> It
>>
>>>was a Christmas gift.
>>>
>>>The truest way for her to say she loves me... is with a big-ass box

of
>>>ABA =)

>> Well... I don't know about _that_...

> Yep. I'm just keeping this discussion out of the boudoir =)

Hey Now!
Old February 10th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
> 351CJ wrote:

>>>A 1976 "6.6 liter" aka 400 4-spd. T/A, yes. But he dint RUN SHINE =)

>> The 6.6 Liter 403 Oldsmobile engine, and the 400 Cubic Inch Pontiac
>> engine are completely different engines. The 403 Oldsmobile being a dog
>> compared to the Pontiac 400.
>>

> Ok, I just remember 6.6 on the shaker scoop thingy on my neighbor's 400
> T/A

FYI:
At some year in the mid to late '70's Pontiac discontinued installing their
great 400, and replaced it with the inferior Oldsmobile 403. If the car
said 6.6 rather than 400 on the shaker, it was an Oldsmobile 403 not the
Pontiac 400.

Old February 10th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"Wound Up" > wrote in message
> Blue Mesteno wrote:
>> "Wound Up" > wrote
>>
>>>Burt couldn't do more than the double nickle with t-tops, lest his rug
>>>fly off, and I'm not talking about Deborah Winger. Heh. Quite the
>>>little piece of ass back then, she was. Something about the not quite so
>>>evidently hot woman (who still is hot) that is quite appealing...

>> It was Sally Field, not Debby Winger.

> Why do I always confuse those two?
>
> --
> Wound Up
> ThunderSnake #65
>
> AHPBBFM pages: http://tinyurl.com/9yulk

Don't have a clue, Debby Wingers not a dog, but she is not nearly as
appealing to me as Sally Field...

Old February 10th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:09:09 -0700, "Blue Mesteno"
> wrote:

>"KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
. ..

>> "Wound Up" > wrote
>> : > : No, it's YEEEE HAAAA, and you need a '69 Charger. =)
>> : > :
>> : > :Couldn't I just paint Bug Breath orange?
>> : > As I recall, Somkey and the bandit, didnt Burt drive a black TA ?
>> :
>> : A 1976 "6.6 liter" aka 400 4-spd. T/A, yes. But he dint RUN SHINE =)
>> :
>>

>> Are you SURE? Seems to me that was the reason he was such a good driver.
>> *shrug*

>I think in the first "S & the B" it was Budweiser.

Coors.

http://www.sd455.com/moviesmokeybandit.htm

...Ron
--
68'RS Camaro
88'Formula
Old February 11th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"351CJ" > wrote in message
:
: "Wound Up" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Blue Mesteno wrote:
: >> "Wound Up" > wrote
: >>
: >>>Burt couldn't do more than the double nickle with t-tops, lest his rug
: >>>fly off, and I'm not talking about Deborah Winger. Heh. Quite the
: >>>little piece of ass back then, she was. Something about the not quite
so
: >>>evidently hot woman (who still is hot) that is quite appealing...
: >>
: >>
: >> It was Sally Field, not Debby Winger.
: >
: > Why do I always confuse those two?
: >
: > --
: > Wound Up
: > ThunderSnake #65
: >
: > AHPBBFM pages: http://tinyurl.com/9yulk
: >
: >
:
: Don't have a clue, Debby Wingers not a dog, but she is not nearly as
: appealing to me as Sally Field...
:

Sally Field was always such a little cutie pie and feisty too!

Old February 11th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"351CJ" > wrote
: > Ok, I just remember 6.6 on the shaker scoop thingy on my neighbor's 400
: > T/A
:
: FYI:
: At some year in the mid to late '70's Pontiac discontinued installing
their
: great 400, and replaced it with the inferior Oldsmobile 403. If the car
: said 6.6 rather than 400 on the shaker, it was an Oldsmobile 403 not the
: Pontiac 400.
:

I always wonder whi it is , when a company chooses to discontinue an engine,
they ALWAYS choose to discontiue the wrong one.

Old February 11th 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

351CJ wrote:
> "Wound Up" > wrote in message
>
>>351CJ wrote:

>>>The 6.6 Liter 403 Oldsmobile engine, and the 400 Cubic Inch Pontiac
>>>engine are completely different engines. The 403 Oldsmobile being a dog
>>>compared to the Pontiac 400.
>>>

>>Ok, I just remember 6.6 on the shaker scoop thingy on my neighbor's 400
>>T/A

> FYI:
> At some year in the mid to late '70's Pontiac discontinued installing their
> great 400, and replaced it with the inferior Oldsmobile 403. If the car
> said 6.6 rather than 400 on the shaker, it was an Oldsmobile 403 not the
> Pontiac 400.

Mystery solved! And my head shakes again for GM.

Old February 18th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"KJ.Kate" > wrote in message

> "351CJ" > wrote in message
> :
> : "Wound Up" > wrote in message
> : ...
> : > Blue Mesteno wrote:
> : >> "Wound Up" > wrote
> : >>
> : >>>Burt couldn't do more than the double nickle with t-tops, lest his
> rug
> : >>>fly off, and I'm not talking about Deborah Winger. Heh. Quite the
> : >>>little piece of ass back then, she was. Something about the not
> quite
> so
> : >>>evidently hot woman (who still is hot) that is quite appealing...
> : >>
> : >>
> : >> It was Sally Field, not Debby Winger.
> : >
> : > Why do I always confuse those two?
> : >
> : > --
> : > Wound Up
> : > ThunderSnake #65
> : >
> : > AHPBBFM pages: http://tinyurl.com/9yulk
> : >
> : >
> :
> : Don't have a clue, Debby Wingers not a dog, but she is not nearly as
> : appealing to me as Sally Field...
> :
>

> Sally Field was always such a little cutie pie and feisty too!

....and her nickname in the movie was Frog. That did it for me.

dwight
(late to the party, as always)

Old February 18th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"dwight" > wrote in newsMidnQdRiOACqGreRVn-
:

http://tinyurl.com/9yulk
>> : >
>> : >
>> :
>> : Don't have a clue, Debby Wingers not a dog, but she is not nearly

as
>> : appealing to me as Sally Field...
>> :
>>

>> Sally Field was always such a little cutie pie and feisty too!

> ...and her nickname in the movie was Frog. That did it for me.
>
> dwight
> (late to the party, as always)

dwight, did you see the last episode of 'Lost'? You have my
sympathies...

PING -> Spike Wound Up Ford Mustang 25 January 9th 06 11:53 PM
Ping - SPIKE Wound Up Ford Mustang 3 December 30th 05 10:40 PM
Ping: SPIKE! SVTKate Ford Mustang 1 August 16th 05 08:37 PM
Ping Ping Ping Knock BradandBrooks Ford Mustang 9 August 7th 05 03:41 PM
Ping Spike elaich Ford Mustang 2 June 15th 05 10:14 PM