Again with the "piece of crap"...

Old January 19th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Again with the "piece of crap"...

In deference to my wife, we usually take her Escape whenever we go somewhere
together. I almost never have passengers in TFrog, and especially not her!

But, again, I had to drop her off someplace on my way back to work at
lunchtime, so she had to ride in TFrog for the first time in many months.

The harsh ride - you feel everything, the creaks, the occasional unknown
rattle. This is no refined luxury car, that's for sure. It's more what I'd
call "raw." I dropped her off, and she said goodbye by way of "Why do you
insist on putting up with this piece of crap?"

Why?

Because, as I drove away, I shifted out of 2nd gear at 60. That's why.

dwight
www.tfrog93.com

Old January 19th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:
> In deference to my wife, we usually take her Escape whenever we go somewhere
> together. I almost never have passengers in TFrog, and especially not her!
>
> But, again, I had to drop her off someplace on my way back to work at
> lunchtime, so she had to ride in TFrog for the first time in many months.
>
> The harsh ride - you feel everything, the creaks, the occasional unknown
> rattle. This is no refined luxury car, that's for sure. It's more what I'd
> call "raw." I dropped her off, and she said goodbye by way of "Why do you
> insist on putting up with this piece of crap?"
>
> Why?
>
> Because, as I drove away, I shifted out of 2nd gear at 60. That's why.
>
> dwight
> www.tfrog93.com

That pretty much says it all.... P

Old January 19th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

I see it this way.
Your response is EXCELLENT!
Besides it's YOUR piece of crap, right?

First, you could tell her she is absolutely right and because of this you
will be buying the new Shelby as soon as it hit the market.
Second, you could tell her that if she hates it so much that next time she
needs a ride, she is welcome to take the bus.

No disrespect Mrs Dwight... just going with the flow ;-D

Kate

.. .
:

Old January 20th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
>I see it this way.
> Your response is EXCELLENT!
> Besides it's YOUR piece of crap, right?
>
> First, you could tell her she is absolutely right and because of this you
> will be buying the new Shelby as soon as it hit the market.

Yeah! That, and $75,000....

> Second, you could tell her that if she hates it so much that next time she
> needs a ride, she is welcome to take the bus.

I would never do that to a woman. Especially THAT woman.

> No disrespect Mrs Dwight... just going with the flow ;-D
>
> Kate

That's all you can do, Kate. That's all anyone can do.

)

Old January 20th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"dwight" > wrote in message
: "KJ.Kate" > wrote in message
: ...
: >I see it this way.
: > Your response is EXCELLENT!
: > Besides it's YOUR piece of crap, right?
: >
: > First, you could tell her she is absolutely right and because of this
you
: > will be buying the new Shelby as soon as it hit the market.
:
: Yeah! That, and $75,000....

Well.. yea... but but but.. you're rich .. right?

: > Second, you could tell her that if she hates it so much that next time
she
: > needs a ride, she is welcome to take the bus.
:
: I would never do that to a woman. Especially THAT woman.

You're a pretty smart fella!
I wonder if a guy gets merit badges for knowing things like that.

:
: > No disrespect Mrs Dwight... just going with the flow ;-D
: >
: > Kate
:
: That's all you can do, Kate. That's all anyone can do.

I have to try and pick on ya just a little ...
KJK

Old January 20th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:

> Because, as I drove away, I shifted out of 2nd gear at 60. That's why.

But the holes you cut in the front bumper so you could fit your air
horn limited you to 70? lol

Christ man, even your wife thinks its a piece of crap. Maybe you should
stop shifting out of 2nd at 60 and put the smog belt back and actually
take care of that car. Maybe it wont be such a piece of crap then...
Old January 20th 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Here's a perfect example of someone "talking out of his ass." He doesn't
know me, doesn't know my car, but feels perfectly free to spout off and,
well, just make **** up.

dwight
(and, yes, a copy was emailed to me, to make sure that I "noticed". What a
mook.)

Old January 20th 06, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Your wife seems to know your car well enough for all of us.

Old January 20th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

> wrote in message news:8h5Af.184859$tl.115286@pd7tw3no...

Sorry.

Did you fart?

dwight

Old January 20th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> > wrote in message
>
> Sorry.
>
> Did you fart?
>
> dwight

Considering that he's just a giant asshole, it's one of the two methods
of communication he's capable of. The other is just plain ****ting.