OT Urgent Alert

Old August 16th 05, 03:25 AM
Spike

Default OT Urgent Alert

URGENT ALERT

This morning - -broadcasting from a cave somewhere in Pakistan - -
Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, who goes by the
pseudonym Ali Bubba Turbo beanie, warned the United States that
if military action in Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off
America's supply of convenience store managers.

If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be
next.

When asked if plans were already in place to escalate, Mohammed Omar
stated, "We will bring America to it's knees! Let us see the great
Satan survive without ill mannered convenience store managers to
ignore their complaints about the Slurpee machine, and without ill
mannered cabbies to take them to the nearest convenience store for
their daily dose of rudeness and a Slurpee!"

Said a source working for Al Gizzard Daily Rhetoric, "It's getting
ugly. I'm moving my family to India."

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad shat fools these morons be....
Old August 16th 05, 08:30 AM
Jim Warman

Here in Canada, we give 'em a pail of red sauce when they deplane and they
open pizza joints..... Strangely enough, I haven't seen any pizzas featuring
sheep-eyes as a topping.

Old August 16th 05, 01:22 PM
SVTKate

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
: Here in Canada, we give 'em a pail of red sauce when they deplane and they
: open pizza joints..... Strangely enough, I haven't seen any pizzas
featuring
: sheep-eyes as a topping.
:
I have trouble with THAT
If they keep the pizza parlors as clean as they do the conveiience stores
and the motels, no freaking WAY would I eat at one.
EWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Old August 16th 05, 08:45 PM
Spike

Aha!..... It's NOT the space aliens responsible for those cattle
mutilations!!!! The eyes, lips, tongues, and..... those other parts
go to aliens in Canada who have pizza joints!!! You probably don't
see them because they are save for the "special" customers who eat in
the back room.

Does Canada have that many sheep? Cattle, sure. Moose, uh huh. Elk,
yep. Fish, absolutely. But sheep? Somehow, it doesn't seem to fit.
Now, New Zealand.... : )

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:30:15 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Old August 17th 05, 04:57 AM
Jim Warman

No where near as many sheep as cows, but we do have them.... I remember one
ethnic butcher shop in Edmonton that received 8 or 10 live sheep per week. I
am unsure if the meat was ever inspect by the government.

My own tastes are moose, especially if it's been harvested in an area with
very few willow trees with beef and buffalo tied in second place. Deer and
elk have good flavour but the meats a bit stringy... elk for sausage and
deer makes great burgers if you add some ground pork..... Mmmmmm, now I
hungry

Old August 17th 05, 05:21 AM
Spike

There's a ranch not far from here sells beefalo = cross between...
quite good and lean.

What I miss is called Kobe beef. A farmer takes a steer and it's
raised in the home. Every day it is fed gallons of beer and the whole
family pitches in to massage it. Stuff melts in your mouth.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:57:07 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>No where near as many sheep as cows, but we do have them.... I remember one
>ethnic butcher shop in Edmonton that received 8 or 10 live sheep per week. I
>am unsure if the meat was ever inspect by the government.
>
>My own tastes are moose, especially if it's been harvested in an area with
>very few willow trees with beef and buffalo tied in second place. Deer and
>elk have good flavour but the meats a bit stringy... elk for sausage and
>deer makes great burgers if you add some ground pork..... Mmmmmm, now I
>hungry

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

Gad what fools these morons be....
Children are obscene but should not be heard
Give me a peperoni pizza... or give me a calzone!
Old August 18th 05, 12:37 AM

I'm as anglo as they get, and I resent thye racial undertones in your
posts. There's an equivalent number of scumbag cheats and racists in
every creed and religion.

Old August 18th 05, 01:33 AM
SVTKate

"Spike" > wrote in message
: There's a ranch not far from here sells beefalo = cross between...
: quite good and lean.
:
: What I miss is called Kobe beef. A farmer takes a steer and it's
: raised in the home. Every day it is fed gallons of beer and the whole
: family pitches in to massage it. Stuff melts in your mouth.

Oh for Chrissake.
You have GOT to be kidding.

Old August 18th 05, 01:36 AM
SVTKate

:
: I'm as anglo as they get, and I resent thye racial undertones in your
: posts. There's an equivalent number of scumbag cheats and racists in
: every creed and religion.

Where the hell did THAT come from?

:
: Jim Warman wrote:
:
: > No where near as many sheep as cows, but we do have them.... I remember
one
: > ethnic butcher shop in Edmonton that received 8 or 10 live sheep per
week. I
: > am unsure if the meat was ever inspect by the government.
: >

Old August 18th 05, 01:50 AM
Jim Warman

To each his own.... What I find abhorrant are those that preach equality yet
fail to live it. OTOH, I reserve the right to use ethnicity in amusing ways
if I so choose... all the while treating all people fair and equal.

Many years ago, when we were wild and adventurous, a dear old friend would
phone from Red Earth Creek to tell me he was coming to Slave Lake.... "You
can drink until you go Indian and I'll drink until I go white", he would
tell me....

FWIW, I find those having problems with these sorts of amusements have
concerns with their equality.... they either wind up being condescending in
it's application, so overly concerned with appearances that relationships
are stilted or have a downright slanted vision of their own version of
equality that they can't see how it affects interaction.

If my Lebanese friends and I can't joke back and forth, we can't be very
good friends.... If my Japanese friends and I can't joke back and forth.....
the same holds true for my many aboriginal friends as well as friends with
many other backgrounds... ethnic, racial, religious....

Do I bend over backwards to recognize their minority? No.... I embrace them
as Canadians.... un-hyphenated Canadians.