SCREEN WASHER PUMP NEEDED!

Old September 29th 08, 11:22 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
cyberrooms

Default SCREEN WASHER PUMP NEEDED!

Hi,

I’m desperately looking for a Screen Washer Pump preferably used for a
BMW 325 Cabriolet 1987.

Any ideas?????

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface.
Articles individually moderated. Abuse/Problem? Report at http://www.AutoBoardz.com/contact.html
Old September 29th 08, 11:49 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

cyberrooms > wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I’m desperately looking for a Screen Washer Pump preferably used for a
>BMW 325 Cabriolet 1987.
>
>Any ideas?????

NAPA sells a generic one for about $40 brand new which will work fine.
Not as high quality as the OEM part, but if you are strapped for cash it
would seem the way to go.

I would suggest not buying a used pump. They are apt not to last very long.
--scott
Old September 30th 08, 12:29 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Jeff Strickland

I bought a washer pump at Kragen or Autozone (I forget which, but they are
functional equivelents) for my daughter's E46. Granted your car and hers are
apples and oranges, but it's worth a trip to your browser to plug in
kragen.com and see if they have the part for your car.

news:1210621_0a4328e64c633507b59d62d6ad6d1c55@auto boardz.com...

Old September 30th 08, 10:01 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dr Dolittle

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
>I bought a washer pump at Kragen or Autozone (I forget which, but they are
>functional equivelents) for my daughter's E46. Granted your car and hers
>are apples and oranges, but it's worth a trip to your browser to plug in
>kragen.com and see if they have the part for your car.

well ...

http://improbable.com/airchives/pape...-3-apples.html

Old September 30th 08, 11:02 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Bob Smitter

"cyberrooms" > wrote:
> I'm desperately looking for a Screen Washer Pump preferably used for a
> BMW 325 Cabriolet 1987.

Buy a new one. They list for $42.35 at the dealer. If you are a
BMWCCA member you should get about 15% off that. Online
you can find new ones even cheaper.

Old October 1st 08, 12:34 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
dizzy

Dr Dolittle wrote:

>"Jeff Strickland" > wrote:
>>
>>I bought a washer pump at Kragen or Autozone (I forget which, but they are
>>functional equivelents) for my daughter's E46. Granted your car and hers
>>are apples and oranges, but it's worth a trip to your browser to plug in
>>kragen.com and see if they have the part for your car.
>>

>well ...
>
>http://improbable.com/airchives/pape...-3-apples.html

How long have you been waiting to use that one? 8)