Good News! Grim Reaper At Work!

Old March 25th 05, 01:17 AM
CobraJet

Default Good News! Grim Reaper At Work!

In article .com>,
> wrote:

> Cobra Jet wrote:
>
> > Hehehehe. You're too easy.

> What's that mean? The master psychological manipulator has floated
> something vile, and a decent person has pointed it out? Another of
> your pathetic little conceits. Just because you write something vile
> that is certain to trigger a normal response from a normal person,
> doesn't mean you've put something over on that person. It just means
> that you're vile. Like I already said, if what I've written makes me a
> jerk in the eyes of you and your little band of ass-kissers, I'm
> honored. I really am.

Then honored you are.

You cannot take down the immortal CobraJet, Wacko Willy.
Illustrious, magnificent, omnipotent; I am all of this and more. I am
the sharpest mechanic, the fastest racer, the cleverest writer. The
most desireable women claw each other for the chance to swoon in my
presence. Legions of mortal men impale themselves rather than suffer my
wrath. The body count exceeds mathematical limits. And so it has been
for centuries.

But you *are* honored, Billy. Why? You are my best score. Think of
it; your fear and loathing steaming inside of your for these four
lonely years, ever since I put you in your place at the start. The
pressure building and building until one day, you crack, fold, shatter.
And so the angst flows out under the guise of moral indignation,
flailing about this and that all the while showing that your anger has
blinded you to logic or reason or truth. Yes, you have truly shown
these two groups of people what you are made of: a little man with a
little life who has expended his righteous seed in hopes of forming a
lynch mob to expel someone who doesn't exist. Thing is, you're the only
one in the mob.

So, be proud of yourself, silly human. Scratch that itch that's been
under your skin for four years. Remember me every time you see a
rotting car or an old person slipping from life. Remember that for
there to be *good*, there has to be evil.

--
ThunderSnake #1
Old March 25th 05, 02:21 AM

CobraJet wrote:

> > > Hehehehe. You're too easy.

> > What's that mean? The master psychological manipulator has floated
> > something vile, and a decent person has pointed it out? Another of
> > your pathetic little conceits. Just because you write something

vile
> > that is certain to trigger a normal response from a normal person,
> > doesn't mean you've put something over on that person. It just

means
> > that you're vile. Like I already said, if what I've written makes

me a
> > jerk in the eyes of you and your little band of ass-kissers, I'm
> > honored. I really am.

> Then honored you are.

> You cannot take down the immortal CobraJet, Wacko Willy.
> Illustrious, magnificent, omnipotent; I am all of this and more. I am
> the sharpest mechanic, the fastest racer, the cleverest writer.

You forgot you're also the biggest bull****er. But I guess that goes
without saying after:

1) Not being able to produce any time slips.
2) Can't even recall his old dragstrip numbers.
3) Owns a digital camera, but can't produce a pic of his *claimed*
"nearly a ton" of old auto mags.
4) Let alone quote any info from any of those mags.
5) And doesn't post pics of any of his *claimed* 20-plus classics.

Yep, quite the bull****er... a bull****er with a monster reference
manual that he derives all his auto 60's "knowledge" from.

Is that what you want to be known for/as?

> But you *are* honored, Billy. Why? You are my best score. Think of
> it; your fear and loathing steaming inside of your for these four
> lonely years, ever since I put you in your place at the start. The
> pressure building and building until one day, you crack, fold,

shatter.
> And so the angst flows out under the guise of moral indignation,
> flailing about this and that all the while showing that your anger

has
> blinded you to logic or reason or truth.

"Truth"... *you* can't handle the truth! Or you would have fest up to
your lies long ago.

> Yes, you have truly shown these two groups of people what you are

made of:

Yes, he has. And so have you. We have a straight shooter. And we
have a bull****ter. And the straight shooter isn't you, Rick.

> Thing is, you're the only one in the mob.

I wouldn't say that.

> So, be proud of yourself, silly human. Scratch that itch that's

been
> under your skin for four years. Remember me every time you see a
> rotting car or an old person slipping from life. Remember that for
> there to be *good*, there has to be evil.

And you remember us as the guys who tried to get you to tell the truth.

And you could still do it. If you came clean about everything, and the
truth was you owned a bunch of ratty old cars, I would respect you
completely because you're honest! But I can't respect a
bull****ter/liar.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old March 25th 05, 02:37 AM
CobraJet

In article . com>,
> wrote:

> > > What's that mean? The master psychological manipulator has floated
> > > something vile, and a decent person has pointed it out? Another of
> > > your pathetic little conceits. Just because you write something

> vile
> > > that is certain to trigger a normal response from a normal person,
> > > doesn't mean you've put something over on that person. It just

> means
> > > that you're vile. Like I already said, if what I've written makes

> me a
> > > jerk in the eyes of you and your little band of ass-kissers, I'm
> > > honored. I really am.

> > Then honored you are.

> > You cannot take down the immortal CobraJet, Wacko Willy.
> > Illustrious, magnificent, omnipotent; I am all of this and more. I am
> > the sharpest mechanic, the fastest racer, the cleverest writer.

> You forgot you're also the biggest bull****er. But I guess that goes
> without saying after:
>
> 1) Not being able to produce any time slips.
> 2) Can't even recall his old dragstrip numbers.
> 3) Owns a digital camera, but can't produce a pic of his *claimed*
> "nearly a ton" of old auto mags.
> 4) Let alone quote any info from any of those mags.
> 5) And doesn't post pics of any of his *claimed* 20-plus classics.
>
> Yep, quite the bull****er... a bull****er with a monster reference
> manual that he derives all his auto 60's "knowledge" from.
>
> Is that what you want to be known for/as?

Not even Wacko is stupid enough to think I get all my info out of
books.

> > But you *are* honored, Billy. Why? You are my best score. Think of
> > it; your fear and loathing steaming inside of your for these four
> > lonely years, ever since I put you in your place at the start. The
> > pressure building and building until one day, you crack, fold,

> shatter.
> > And so the angst flows out under the guise of moral indignation,
> > flailing about this and that all the while showing that your anger

> has
> > blinded you to logic or reason or truth.

> "Truth"... *you* can't handle the truth! Or you would have fest up to
> your lies long ago.

Providing, of course, that I had actually lied about anything.

> > Yes, you have truly shown these two groups of people what you are

> made of:
>
> Yes, he has. And so have you. We have a straight shooter. And we
> have a bull****ter. And the straight shooter isn't you, Rick.

Ooh, that was clever. Process of elimination.

> > Thing is, you're the only one in the mob.

> I wouldn't say that.

Aligning yourself with Wacko is expected, Patricia. It shows us
where your head is at.

> > So, be proud of yourself, silly human. Scratch that itch that's

> been
> > under your skin for four years. Remember me every time you see a
> > rotting car or an old person slipping from life. Remember that for
> > there to be *good*, there has to be evil.

> And you remember us as the guys who tried to get you to tell the truth.

This is Usenet; there are no prerequisites for posting. I mean, they
let *you* in here.

> And you could still do it. If you came clean about everything, and the
> truth was you owned a bunch of ratty old cars, I would respect you
> completely because you're honest! But I can't respect a
> bull****ter/liar.

I already admitted to *all* of Wacko's "charges" <snicker>. The
first thing he did was claim victory for eradicating me (an impossible
feat, I assure you), then went on harping about it despite criticism
from others. And you wonder why I don't deem you worthy of a straight
history from me? No matter what I'd say, It would be a lie. You
guaranteed a no-win from the start.

Besides, it's way more fun watching you two dance.

--
CobraJet
Old March 25th 05, 03:13 PM
Wound Up

ZombyWoof wrote:
> On 24 Mar 2005 18:21:44 -0800, wrote something
> wonderfully witty:

>>vile

>>means

>>me a

>>> Then honored you are.

>>> You cannot take down the immortal CobraJet, Wacko Willy.
>>>Illustrious, magnificent, omnipotent; I am all of this and more. I am
>>>the sharpest mechanic, the fastest racer, the cleverest writer.

>>You forgot you're also the biggest bull****er. But I guess that goes
>>without saying after:
>>
>>1) Not being able to produce any time slips.
>>2) Can't even recall his old dragstrip numbers.
>>3) Owns a digital camera, but can't produce a pic of his *claimed*
>>"nearly a ton" of old auto mags.
>>4) Let alone quote any info from any of those mags.
>>5) And doesn't post pics of any of his *claimed* 20-plus classics.
>>
>>Yep, quite the bull****er... a bull****er with a monster reference
>>manual that he derives all his auto 60's "knowledge" from.
>>

> No reference manual, just an Internet connection. Very easy nowadays
> to be a master bull****ter when one has access to the Internet.

This coming from the gentleman lacking whatever dubious credibility one
can have in Usenet, because of his conscious choice not to have have his
posts archived. Feigning ignorance to excuse yourself won't work.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 25th 05, 03:59 PM
Mark C.

All I have to say is... KOOO KOOO!

--
Mark

Old March 25th 05, 04:50 PM

Mark C. wrote:

> All I have to say is... KOOO KOOO!

Pay Pound Pup no mind. He lives in a confusing world of
semi-consciousness, as if at the bottom of a murky pool. He swims to
the light from time to time, and when that happens his blather
approaches coherence. Close, but never quite all the way there. Don't
even try to decipher it.

180 Out
TS 2

Old March 25th 05, 05:01 PM

Old March 25th 05, 07:26 PM
Wound Up

Mark C. wrote:
> All I have to say is... KOOO KOOO!

One must use proper diction and grammar whilst replying to Mr. Woof.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 26th 05, 05:03 PM
Wound Up

ZombyWoof wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:13:45 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
> <snip>
>
>>>No reference manual, just an Internet connection. Very easy nowadays
>>>to be a master bull****ter when one has access to the Internet.
>>>

>>This coming from the gentleman lacking whatever dubious credibility one
>>can have in Usenet, because of his conscious choice not to have have his
>>posts archived. Feigning ignorance to excuse yourself won't work.
>>

> So my decision not to support Googles unauthorized use of my writings
> as a revenue stream puts what I say into doubt. Talk about bull****.

The impression it leaves is always one of dishonesty. I understand the
principle behind it, but I wouldn't worry too much about Google
surreptitiously making money off of your posts.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 26th 05, 05:12 PM
Wound Up

ZombyWoof wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:26:57 GMT, Wound Up > wrote
> something wonderfully witty:
>

>>Mark C. wrote:
>>
>>>All I have to say is... KOOO KOOO!

>>One must use proper diction and grammar whilst replying to Mr. Woof.
>>

> Not really, just a modicum of intelligence. Use whatever diction &
> grammar you choice. It the message is understandable and the ideas
> conveyed, form & format matter not to me. Now when it comes to facts
> and figures, yeah 2+2 must always equal 4 or you will be called for
> talking out your ass.

My message was clear. You are automatically presumed to be dishonest by
selecting not to have your posts archived. This is classic troll
behavior. But, apparently it's just an issue of pride and ego. You
must righteously deny evil Google from reaping unauthorized benefits by
having your gem-like posts in their clutches. Gotcha.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65