HEY ENVIRO-LEFTIES; How about a little challenge???

Old July 3rd 05, 08:08 PM
Spike

As if you have never in your life made a mistake? Hmmmm.
And what possible political agenda could I have? That reply makes
absolutely no sense. So, please tell. Perhaps if I knew what my
political agenda is supposed to be I might make some investments so
your could add personal gain to your accusations?

Why is it that when someone disagrees with you, and you can't convince
them to change, you resort to accusations and insult?

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:19:12 -0700, rw
> wrote:

>Spike wrote:

>>>That's either disingenuous or ignorant. The "nuclear winter" scenarios
>>>were a prediction of what would happen after a full-scale nuclear war.
>>>They had nothing to do with global warming, CO2, or climate change.

>> This time it was my turn to "misspeak", for it was the global cooling/
>> ice age hypothesis. I admit the "nuclear" winter was related to war.
>>
>> However, to again resort to insult is unbecoming. Simply pointing out
>> the error would have sufficed.

>That you could even make such an absurd mistake indicates (to me, at
>least) that you're both unfamiliar with the science and that you have a
>political agenda.

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Speech