Fuse panel for 1966 Lincoln Continental?

Old July 8th 15, 10:06 PM posted to rec.autos.antique

Default Fuse panel for 1966 Lincoln Continental?

On Friday, December 13, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, k-rad wrote:
> I'm stumped. I've got a 1966 Lincoln and I'm doing a little work, and
> I cannot for the life of me find the freakin' fuse panel! I know it's
> got one, I've got a manual, but it doesn't show where it is. I've
> looked everywhere under the dash, under the hood, in the trunk.
>
> Am I missing something? Is Ford playing some big joke on me? This
> sucker HAS to have a fuse panel somewhere. And by the list of
> everything in it, it's a biggun' too!
>
> Anyone have a 64-69 Continental and can maybe shoot me an idea of
> where this sucker is hiding at?
>
> Hey - while I'm at it, I'm looking for a driver's side door and rear
> quarter panel for a 2-door 66 lincoln. some jerk hit and ran me in a
> parking lot and neglected to leave a note, so i got a 6 foot scrape
> down the side of the car ending with a nice munch in the wheel well.
> Gimme a good deal and you've got a new best friend.
>
> Thanks
>
> Durin Gleaves

the fuse box is behind panel that dose not look like it should pull out right side of glove box door but has fuses for only few minor systems the main is a breaker panel passanger side pull carpet from firewall pull plastic cover shrink youself and stand on your head under the ash tray and there it is good luck.