Invisible License Plates

Old September 10th 04, 01:13 AM
aRKay

Default Invisible License Plates

Does this stuff work?

Reflects photo radar flash. Spray it and make your license plate
invisible to cameras. Proven to beat photo radar and red light camera.

http://wpwjdix.info/index.php?id=173&affid=6391
Old September 10th 04, 02:35 AM
I-zheet M'drurz

aRKay wrote:

> Does this stuff work?
>
> Reflects photo radar flash. Spray it and make your license plate
> invisible to cameras. Proven to beat photo radar and red light
> camera.

Just another law-abiding Corvette owner out to make America's
roads a safer place, huh?

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.
Old September 10th 04, 02:35 AM
I-zheet M'drurz

Old September 10th 04, 02:38 AM
tdodge

yep, but only in combination with a laser-defeating device that
dangles from your mirror. Just send me $19.95, and if you act
before midnight tonight, we'll include this spiffy pot with holes
in the lid!

Old September 10th 04, 02:38 AM
tdodge

Old September 10th 04, 01:52 PM
Thomas Pendergast

I buy a lot of "junk" at the local Post Office auctions,
they have them twice a year, and you can see everything
before you bid on it. It's items where the box has been
destroyed, people decide they don't want something and
just dump it back into the mailbox and it falls apart, etc.
So this one time out I spot one of these gizmos!. The
plastic tube with the clamps and the suction ball and the
magic snake oil in a tube, and I figure "what the heck",
it would be good for a gag gift or something, so I bid
for it and got it for three bucks. Such a deal!
OK, so the temptation got to me, you know. Give it a
try. Did it work, Did I add inches overnight??? I dunno.
I couldn't get the damned thing on. It was just too
(sigh) -tight-.

Old September 10th 04, 01:52 PM
Thomas Pendergast

Old September 11th 04, 01:08 PM
Kickstart

keeep it simple stupid
just spray hair spray on your tag, thats all this stuff is anyway
all for about $1.49 too

Kickstart

Old September 11th 04, 01:08 PM
Kickstart

Old September 11th 04, 03:56 PM
I-zheet M'drurz

Loser Scott Gilbert writing as "Thomas Pendergast" wrote:

> I buy a lot of "junk" at the local Post Office auctions,

(snip)
> (sigh) -tight-.

DEER LOSER: You forgot the ;-) again, Loser.

Is that all balls you got, Loser? ($1 ~Elf Bowling)