More Mario

Old July 2nd 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Meyer

Default More Mario

On Jul 2, 8:05*am, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> "John" > wrote in message
>
> m...
>
> > Mario's post was too literate. Someone else seemed to be writing. Maybe
> > Mario is a puppet for someone who keeps him up to his eyeballs in drugs..

> yeah, his wife posts under his name sometimes... you can usually tell the
> difference, she apparently has a few more braincells... doesn't mean she
> uses them, afterall, she did marry him... then again "birds of a feather"
> and all that ****...

Yes, that is Mario's wife, Sherry. She is just as crooked as he is.
And don't give her too much credit: she's basically an idiot as well.
If you take a look at the "plans" for Joan's bug, that is her work.
Third-grade effort at best.

*
Old July 2nd 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 1, 8:31 pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > > **** you, you cocksucking ****eating meth head son of a bitch.

> <major snip>
>
> wow.. like looking in a mirror!! i miss the old me... Ryan, thanks for
> taking over....LOL

Lol, I just hate to see honest people continually ripped off by this
guy. I had to vent. Carry on! :-D
Old July 2nd 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Meyer" > wrote in message

>Yes, that is Mario's wife, Sherry. She is just as crooked as he is.
>And don't give her too much credit: she's basically an idiot as well.
>If you take a look at the "plans" for Joan's bug, that is her work.
>Third-grade effort at best.

i would *never* defend her... that said, hand drawn "plans" are just that...
I'm no artist, and i can give you a hand drawn blueprint for cabinetry,
trimwork, or an entire house that would scare the **** out of you... i'm no
artist with a pencil, but with power tools and materials, i am.

Old July 2nd 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_45_]

Mario ****s where he eats. It's going to do him in one of these days.\
Old July 2nd 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_45_]

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Meyer" > wrote in message
>

>> Yes, that is Mario's wife, Sherry. She is just as crooked as he is.
>> And don't give her too much credit: she's basically an idiot as well.
>> If you take a look at the "plans" for Joan's bug, that is her work.
>> Third-grade effort at best.

> i would *never* defend her... that said, hand drawn "plans" are just that...
> I'm no artist, and i can give you a hand drawn blueprint for cabinetry,
> trimwork, or an entire house that would scare the **** out of you... i'm no
> artist with a pencil, but with power tools and materials, i am.

I can build plans for a time machine, too. Maybe I'll change the
materials from Unobtainium to Bondo. Seems to work for Mario and Sherry.
Old July 2nd 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 2, 11:03*am, John > wrote:

> Mario ****s where he eats. It's going to do him in one of these days.\

I think he also eats what he ****s.

Randy

Old July 3rd 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
pepsifreek[_2_]

"AircooledJohn" > wrote in message
It sickens me to see him still trolling RAMVA for new victims. Here's
an e-mail I got from a recent victim. Newbs read his posts on RAMVA
and just read enough to think he's good at restorations, but do not
read further to see Mario's history.

<snip>

I try really hard to take what others say with a grain of salt and see for
myself before I form any of my own opinions. Over the past five or so years
however, I've seen more and more bad ju-ju on here and the Samba about Mr
Gavazzi and as I see it theres no way anyone could make the mistake of
giving him the benifit of doubt. Holy crap, if you do a google search for
"mario gavazzi" the first ten hits are about the man and what a crook he
is...

I'm a little confused on two points though,

#1: Anyone who asks anyone has to know that at best Mario's a bad risk and
even if one were to go into his shop "blind" they'd have to see that he's
either stoned or retarded. (no offence to the mentally challenged but I've
seen the youtube he stars in...) How can he have any customers at all?

#2: Even if he is able to dupe the unfortunate few like Joan and Benjamin
why the heck is he still hanging around here when it's painfully obvious
that everyone here thinks he's a human butt plug?

Old July 3rd 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 2, 5:16*pm, "pepsifreek" > wrote:

> #1: Anyone who asks anyone has to know that at best Mario's a bad risk and
> even if one were to go into his shop "blind" they'd have to see that he's
> either stoned or retarded. (no offence to the mentally challenged but I've
> seen the youtube he stars in...) How can he have any customers at all?
>
> #2: Even if he is able to dupe the unfortunate few like Joan and Benjamin
> why the heck is he still hanging around here when it's painfully obvious
> that everyone here thinks he's a human butt plug?

Because mario is to stupid. He thinks being a butt plug is a good
thing.
And in his case it very well could be a step up.
Old July 3rd 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Meyer

More on Mario:

If you go here ...

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp

And do a search on Mario Gavazzi, you will see ANOTHER open judgement
that we didn't know about until now. What is this now, four or five
judgements against him that he hasn't paid? We have his home and
business address and will be forwarding them to the attorney
responsible for the case.

Mario - you are a real piece of work, you know that? You just run to
another place everytime you get caught instead of acting like an
adult. What is it, like the third or fourth time you've had to leave a
state with your tail between your legs? Scum. Its amazing that people
like you can use a mirror and still continue to function.

*

Old July 3rd 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

On Jul 2, 5:50�pm, Meyer > wrote:
> More on Mario:
>
> If you go here ...
>
> http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us...uiry-index.jsp
>
> And do a search on Mario Gavazzi, you will see ANOTHER open judgement
> that we didn't know about until now. What is this now, four or five
> judgements against him that he hasn't paid? We have his home and
> business address and will be forwarding them to the attorney
> responsible for the case.
>
> Mario - you are a real piece of work, you know that? You just run to
> another place everytime you get caught instead of acting like an
> adult. What is it, like the third or fourth time you've had to leave a
> state with your tail between your legs? Scum. Its amazing that people
> like you can use a mirror and still continue to function.
>
> �

What i don't run from anywhere, I have been in NC for 13 yrs now

the only reason I left MD is because I nearly died from an accident I
suffered at work.

Let me know when you want to find out who my 3rd grade teacher was.

Mario

OT Mario Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 11 February 17th 08 05:11 AM
don't run and hide Mario Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 8 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Mario Tricky VW air cooled 56 November 16th 07 04:43 AM
Mario out and about........ Karl VW air cooled 4 October 31st 07 01:13 PM