More Mario

Old July 2nd 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
rvirgin22

Default More Mario

On Jul 1, 9:20*pm, wrote:
> On Jul 1, 6:54*pm, " > wrote:
>

> > LOL so much for being a rust free convertable

> > the real story as follows

> > Yes the vert did come in with very rusted doors very rusted quarters
> > and a very rusted windshield frame * I have lots of pictures, *who
> > wants to bet the story john printed is a lie?

> > I did many hours including installing another set of rust free doors
> > and when the bill was sent out I heard nothing from the owner.

> > the car still sets at the shop now will a very big storage bill *so
> > think wat you will and as you can see john just loves throwing out the
> > lies.

> > Sorry folks business is business, I will not be screwed over again.

> > Mario

> Mario, *you are nothing but a lying thief.
> I find it real hard to believe that all the stories that we hear about
> you and your shady business are wrong. *Just to many of them.
> We've seen the proof in pictures and on tv. * We've heard you lie
> way to many times. *Just another scam artist and not even a very
> good one at that. * ****, you even lie when you get caught in a lie.
> Just one lie after another. * All these people are wrong and you're
> right ? *I don't think so.
>
> Randy- Hide quoted text -

1) Hope all you folks can help me, as I am totally confused.

2) Especially would love to hear from John Connolly, who might
have more of the scoop than anyone else.

3) I am lost as to why this Mario guy is not a police matter, and
why all those who have suffered documented losses have not
prosecuted him, through the police (free of charge), and had him
locked in jail.

4) 5 years in jail, for each offence/theft, would keep him there
for about 100 years.

5) There's lots of ranting on this and other groups. Why no
criminal charges through the police? True, the police have the
right to discretion. Failing that, lay a private information against
Mario, through the Justice of the Peace.

6) With all his thievery, please help me understand why not a
single person is prosecuting him, even regarding their own case.

Ross Virgin
confused in Toronto, Canada
..
..
..
Old July 2nd 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
AircooledJohn

I know nothing about this situation directly (and never stated
anything else), just another soul that contacted me hoping for some
help and/or good news. I had to break it to him that his stuff/$ is
gone, and I don't even know the details. I told Joan the same thing,
it's a miracle she got her car back at all, but it cost her another
$1k just to find out later that it was $1k more wasted, she'd have
been better off writing it off in the first place (the car wasn't
worth even the $1k more she paid to get it back).

But I know Mario, and I guarantee Benjamin's $ and car are gone,
likely sold to someone else that didn't know the details of the origin
of the car/parts.

There is nothing to be confused about Ross. Mario is a thief and
trolls the Internet for new victims. He took me for $10k, and I
immediately put out the alerts on this guy, yet he continually sources
new victims through his trolls that seem so innocent on places like
RAMVA, FMBC, etc. He seems like such a nice guy, misunderstood by so
many! :-D

He takes folks for amounts that represent "small $" as far as the
State of NC is concerned. There are bigger fish to fry than a small
time Grifter Mario Gavazzi. So he flies under the radar. When I
contacted the authorities in NC they did not care, and would not even
call me back (perhaps because I was out of state), even though I said
I'd travel there on my own dime to testify against him. NC is a bunch
of backwoods hicks AFAIAC, at least their legal authorities are a joke
IMO. If he tried that crap in a real State, he'd already be in jail
for 8 years as of right now. But in NC he can continue to operate, so
why shouldn't he stay there? And they can't even investigate him?
WTF???

He's a sociopath and believes that the entire World is against him and
that he's simply "misunderstood". Everyone here is crazy and cannot
see the truth in Mario's World.

I can't wait until he does this to the wrong guy.

John
Old July 2nd 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Project Magnet #1

<snipitall>

I've seen this same type of thing with a guy making custom motorcycle
parts. It ended in a class action lawsuit. Do a search for Casey Tallon.
Same deal, took people for a lot of money, never delivered, or delivered
unusable and unsafe parts.

I'd strongly suggest consulting a lawyer to see what it's take to get
this rolling.

Les
Old July 2nd 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Meyer" > wrote in message
>And yet as time passes, people continue to be hurt. To the best of my
>knowledge, Mario has been allowed to continue to troll for
>unsuspecting customers both here and in the Full Moon Bus Club forums.
>He has been banned from every other VW group and forum that I am aware
>of. I ask that this group and the Full Moon Bus Club consider the
>evidence - which is pretty hard to ignore - and help stop him from
>causing further harm.

Meyer, not sure how long you've followed RAMVA, but fear not, everyone here
knows the real mario.... it all unfolded right here, years ago...

Old July 2nd 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> > **** you, you cocksucking ****eating meth head son of a bitch.

<major snip>

wow.. like looking in a mirror!! i miss the old me... Ryan, thanks for
taking over....LOL

Old July 2nd 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> LOL so much for being a rust free convertable
>
> the real story as follows
>
> Yes the vert did come in with very rusted doors very rusted quarters
> and a very rusted windshield frame I have lots of pictures, who
> wants to bet the story john printed is a lie?
>
> I did many hours including installing another set of rust free doors
> and when the bill was sent out I heard nothing from the owner.
>
> the car still sets at the shop now will a very big storage bill so
> think wat you will and as you can see john just loves throwing out the
> lies.
>

> Sorry folks business is business, I will not be screwed over again.
>
> Mario

so you are admitting you took the guys car, and money and never intended on
actually doing any of your high quality showcar restoration work on it? Your
above lie is strongly mirroring all the other lies... at least change it up
so it sounds believable.... sounds like the same **** you spewed about AJ...

Old July 2nd 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

Project Magnet #1 wrote:
> <snipitall>
>
> I've seen this same type of thing with a guy making custom motorcycle
> parts. It ended in a class action lawsuit. Do a search for Casey Tallon.
> Same deal, took people for a lot of money, never delivered, or delivered
> unusable and unsafe parts.
>
> I'd strongly suggest consulting a lawyer to see what it's take to get
> this rolling.

A class action suit won't accomplish much if the target of the suit has
nothing to win in such a suit. If this Mario guy lives in a dilapidated
trailer, how much do you think you can squeeze out of him? A good old
fashioned beating is the only way to solve this.
Old July 2nd 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_45_]

Mario's post was too literate. Someone else seemed to be writing. Maybe
Mario is a puppet for someone who keeps him up to his eyeballs in drugs.
Old July 2nd 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 2, 6:45*am, John > wrote:
> Mario's post was too literate. Someone else seemed to be writing. Maybe
> Mario is a puppet for someone who keeps him up to his eyeballs in drugs.

I can see Mario as a sock puppet for someone else.

Randy
Old July 2nd 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"John" > wrote in message
m...
> Mario's post was too literate. Someone else seemed to be writing. Maybe
> Mario is a puppet for someone who keeps him up to his eyeballs in drugs.

yeah, his wife posts under his name sometimes... you can usually tell the
difference, she apparently has a few more braincells... doesn't mean she
uses them, afterall, she did marry him... then again "birds of a feather"
and all that ****...

OT Mario Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 11 February 17th 08 05:11 AM
don't run and hide Mario Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 8 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Mario Tricky VW air cooled 56 November 16th 07 04:43 AM
Mario out and about........ Karl VW air cooled 4 October 31st 07 01:13 PM