The bug got some TLC

Old June 28th 08, 07:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

Default The bug got some TLC

I gave my car some TLC on a beautiful day. A good time was had by all.
My 71 SB is about 99% original. The radio is not stock, but I think
that's about it.

http://members.cox.net/reverendturd/...cs/Photos.html
Old June 28th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
>I gave my car some TLC on a beautiful day. A good time was had by all.

looks good!!

> My 71 SB is about 99% original. The radio is not stock, but I think that's
> about it.
>

> http://members.cox.net/reverendturd/...cs/Photos.html

wheels aren't stock <ducking and running>

Old June 28th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
>> I gave my car some TLC on a beautiful day. A good time was had by all.

> looks good!!
>
>> My 71 SB is about 99% original. The radio is not stock, but I think that's
>> about it.
>>

>> http://members.cox.net/reverendturd/...cs/Photos.html

> wheels aren't stock <ducking and running>

Yes, I guess I have to agree there, although it may be just the tires
that aren't stock. It still has the original engine though :-)
Old June 28th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

CLEAN!!!! <g>

Old June 29th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
> CLEAN!!!! <g>

I couldn't stand seeing all the bird poop on it.

Old June 29th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Here birds seem to poop on cars as soon as you clean them good. lol

Old June 29th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Rev Turd Fredericks

dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
> Here birds seem to poop on cars as soon as you clean them good. lol
>
> "Rev Turd Fredericks" > wrote in message
>> dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:
>>> CLEAN!!!! <g>

>> I couldn't stand seeing all the bird poop on it.

I keep it in the garage, but as soon as I take it out the poop rains down.