Any news on Speedy ?

Old June 26th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Any news on Speedy ?

On Jun 26, 12:03*pm, anton > wrote:

> Thanks Randy! *I had no idea that Speedy was under going a surgery
> either. *Glad to hear that he is doing well and wish him a speedy
> recovery.
>
> Anton

We're talking some major & serious surgery.
And I'm sure Speedy is going to give me hell for letting folks know
about it and being worried. Oh well, I can live with that.

Randy

Old June 26th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
bug '59[_3_]

On Jun 26, 12:03 pm, anton > wrote:

> Thanks Randy! I had no idea that Speedy was under going a surgery
> either. Glad to hear that he is doing well and wish him a speedy
> recovery.
>
> Anton

We're talking some major & serious surgery.
And I'm sure Speedy is going to give me hell for letting folks know
about it and being worried. Oh well, I can live with that.

Randy

Glad to hear it went well.
Hope you are up and about ASAP Speedy...

Roger

Old June 26th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

"bug '59" <bug '59 and > wrote in message

> We're talking some major & serious surgery.
> And I'm sure Speedy is going to give me hell for letting folks know
> about it and being worried. Oh well, I can live with that.
>
> Randy

And that TOO would be good that he would be ABLE to give you hell about
that! ;-)

Old June 26th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dangermouse

All the very best for a speedy recovery Jim; hoping you'll be back
online in no time at all.
- DM
Old June 27th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jun 26, 3:33*pm, "dave AKA vwdoc1" >
wrote:
> "bug '59" <bug '59 and > wrote in t.nl...
>

> > We're talking some major & serious surgery.
> > And I'm sure Speedy is going to give me hell for letting folks know
> > about it and being worried. *Oh well, I can live with that.

> > Randy

> And that TOO would be good that he would be ABLE to give you hell about
> that! *;-)

He might show me some mercy. He knows I'm an idiot.

Randy
Old June 27th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

On Jun 26, 12:03 pm, anton > wrote:

>> Thanks Randy! I had no idea that Speedy was under going a surgery
>> either. Glad to hear that he is doing well and wish him a speedy
>> recovery.
>>
>> Anton

>We're talking some major & serious surgery.
>And I'm sure Speedy is going to give me hell for letting folks know
>about it and being worried. Oh well, I can live with that.

>Randy

Randy, i too was chomping at the bit wondering how he was doing... i didn't
want to ask, but was hoping someone, anyone, would either pipe up and ask or
Speedy's posts would suddenly start up again... i'll take some of the
hell/wrath he might want to hand out, as you said, it's worth it....
Maybe Speedy and Tim got to meet, considering Tims area of expertise.

Old June 27th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jun 26, 6:44*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> Randy, i too was chomping at the bit wondering how he was doing... i didn't
> want to ask, but was hoping someone, anyone, would either pipe up and ask or
> Speedy's posts would suddenly start up again... i'll take some of the
> hell/wrath he might want to hand out, as you said, it's worth it....
> Maybe Speedy and Tim got to meet, considering Tims area of expertise.

Good, we can share the wrath.
I'm doubting he will be up on the computer much any time soon but we
can hope. Once he's home we may hear something again.

Randy

Old June 27th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_45_]

My best goes out to Speedy, and I want to do anything I can for him.

I had no idea he was ill.

So if someone can get through to the great man, let him know, please, of
all the good will we are sending his way, and help if he needs it.

Very Best,
John Stafford
Old June 27th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

best wishes and a speedy recovery to Jim our thoughts are with him.

Mario
Old June 29th 08, 01:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
benatkinson

Good luck and get well soon to Speedy from all in the UK and at Volkszone

Att: Speedy Jim. Berg VW air cooled 11 April 19th 07 05:37 AM
Help Speedy Jim Mac VW air cooled 3 September 6th 06 10:20 PM
ok, speedy jim--- my turn to ask Bob Mrazik VW air cooled 7 May 23rd 05 01:28 PM
thanx Speedy Jim Dennis Wik VW air cooled 0 December 28th 04 02:14 AM