Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________-+__ isubtob

Old November 8th 04, 09:28 AM
Mark Davisons

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________-+__ isubtob

"George Bush: 1 for 1 in 2004." > wrote in message
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
> > You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
> > President.
> > He's a complete moron and so are most of you!
> > -
> > Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you?

> Not one damn bit. You're stupid and cowardly.

LOL!

You want us to send more troops to help you, bud?

Feeling safe or afraid of those big, bad terrorists right now?

You're a xenophobic simpleton.

Old November 9th 04, 09:24 AM
BigBird

"jtees4" > wrote in message

> Are you threatening us? If so, we will kill you also,

Waiting to be threatened? That's so unamerican.

Old November 9th 04, 09:58 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:05:38 -0600, Dave Henrie wrote:

> So a diploma from Harvard is proof of moron-hood eh? I guess my
> little ol Washington State University 4year degree then must equal
> something below that, below moron.

While it's not an exact proof of moronhood, neither is it a proof of
intellectual capability I am afraid, esp. if your daddy happens to
have deep pockets and certain good "relations" (called "Vitamin B"
here in Germany ;-) on all levels of society.

cheers,

uwe

--
mail replies to Uwe at schuerkamp dot de ( yahoo address is spambox)
Uwe Schuerkamp //////////////////////////// http://www.schuerkamp.de/
Old November 9th 04, 10:08 AM
MartinKnud

"Tiny Lund" > wrote in message
> LOL Dave! Dittos! I have sat here since the election reading all this
> political pabulum on RAS and biting my tongue. I so wanted to chime in on
> the discussion but kept thinking, no don't do it. (I saw what Mitch got
> caught up in) Don't let the sub-moron label get you down. Wisdom is far
> more valuable than intellect. Thanks for writing the responses to this.
> Saved me lots of time!

Hahaha. Now learn how to quote.

Old November 9th 04, 11:45 AM
Jan Verschueren

Dave Henrie wrote:

>>> <snip>

> So a diploma from Harvard is proof of moron-hood eh? I guess my
> little ol Washington State University 4year degree then must equal
> something below that, below moron.
> Sub-Moron...I like that..

See also Uwe's reply. President Bush simply doesn't project the image of a
university graduate.

Even sub-morons like you come up with more thoughtfull stuff than he does at
times. <vbg>

>>> <snip>

> No I don't care what the rest of the world thinks. Why should I?

You might want to travel abroad and feel welcome some day ?

>>> <snip>

> Methinks Neville Chamberlin is alive and well. Let me get this
> straight, BEFORE President Bush was elected, the people of the USA
> were loved and endeared by all the world right? So WHY whould our
> embassies be bombed when we were so loved? Why would our men
> stationed in Europe get attack via nightclub bombing? Why would our
> ships be attacked? Why would our civilians be murdered? <snip>

You got that wrong. The OP meant that apart from a few moslim terrorists
(and moslim rednecks in a few selected countries) nobody had a particular
beef with the Americam people themselves. That has changed.

>>> <snip>

> If we get hit again, it will mean we face a determined foe who is
> hiding behind the myth of religion to justify the killing of anyone
> they choose. Tell me Zarkowie is a zealot, he's nothing more than a
> murderer, somebody who delights in others pain...well, let me tell ya
> folks..the world is full of those types...we have plenty right here
> in the good ol US of A. Our economy DID suffer from the 2nd and 3rd
> attacks on the world trade towers, but we have pulled ourselves up
> and out. How is the French Economy doing these days? Near Double
> Digit unemployment last I heard. The Germans? I'm sure those in the
> Eastern provinces are basking the glow of a healthy economy.

We have our problems, sure, but we don't try to offload them on the rest of
the world by making our currency cheaper, for example. We also didn't make
it harder on ourselves by starting a war in the Middle East thus hiking up
the oil price.

> Again, blather all you want about somebody whom you appear not to
> have much knowledge. But your blind comments about President Bush
> and HIS polices seem to have not been carefully thought out. We are
> America. We are bigfatdumblazy but if not for us, how many peoples
> of the world would still live under oppression? How many languages
> would Europe have?(just one Herr Knowitall)

Yeah, and it took us nearly 50 years to get back to a situation where a
single currency was universally accepted. Thanks a bunch! <g>

> Who feeds the world?
> Who commits more money than the rest of the planet to fight aids,
> hunger, devastation?

Per capita it's the Norwegians, I think.

BTW, who hasn't signed the Kioto agreement?

> Who put our children's lives in harm's way to
> defend Europe after World War II?

We had nukes pointing at us too, dude.

> Who stood up in Europe and said ENOUGH when the
> Serbs were cleansing Yugoslavia?

<cough> Bosnia-Herzegovina <cough>

A UN-approved military intervention led by US armed forces, correct, but, to
borrow your reasoning with regard to the humanitarian aid, we Belgians,
e.g., sent *HALF* our airforce there.

> <snip>
> You may not like us, too bad, I've met many good folks here. I
> suppose your vision of America is that all near 300million are the
> same.

Of course not, it's just that even if you look beyond the surface you come
away shaking your head in disbelief.

> <snip>
> Until China fully modernizes and becomes a consumer
> nation, you need us much more than we need you.

Try us.

> If you like to turn your back, feel free. But put your hands in your
> pockets...the world has too long benefitted from the generosity of the
> United States of America with little real payback.

LOL...

> Finally again, since this has been a long retort...just what single
> policy implemented by President George W Bush forced Osama Bin Laden
> to attack civilians in New York City?

Regardless of what reasons Osama cares to hide behind, those acts are
inexcusable and were condemned throughout the world. It's just that the US
felt it had to hit someone, anyone in reply which goes against the grain
here. Nobody would have protested if you'd gotten Bin Laden and blew him up
on live television, but he's still out there (and plotting against you as we
speak... no amount of invading and reshaping of political landscapes in
moslim countries is going to stop him).

Terrorism happens here too, but we focus our efforts on destroying their
networks, not taking it out on Luxemburg.

Jan./European intelligentia snob. ;-)
=---

Old November 9th 04, 01:13 PM
JP

Uwe Schürkamp > wrote in message
> On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:05:38 -0600, Dave Henrie wrote:
>
> > So a diploma from Harvard is proof of moron-hood eh? I guess my
> > little ol Washington State University 4year degree then must equal
> > something below that, below moron.

> While it's not an exact proof of moronhood, neither is it a proof of
> intellectual capability I am afraid, esp. if your daddy happens to
> have deep pockets and certain good "relations" (called "Vitamin B"
> here in Germany ;-) on all levels of society.
>
> cheers,
>
> uwe

Oh, you mean like Kerry has with the Kennedys and the Heinz fortune ?

Old November 9th 04, 06:48 PM
Jan Verschueren

"JP" wrote...
>> <snip>

> Oh, you mean like Kerry has with the Kennedys and
> the Heinz fortune ?

What's his connection to the Kennedy family? -I've heard the reference
before ("talks like a Kennedy"), but I can't really find a link?

Jan.
=---

Old November 9th 04, 07:06 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 07:13:26 -0600, JP wrote:

> Oh, you mean like Kerry has with the Kennedys and the Heinz fortune ?

In all likelyhood, yes. Would it surprise you?

Cheers,

uwe

Old November 9th 04, 07:08 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:45:06 GMT, Jan Verschueren wrote:

>> So a diploma from Harvard is proof of moron-hood eh? I guess my
>> little ol Washington State University 4year degree then must equal
>> something below that, below moron.
>> Sub-Moron...I like that..

> See also Uwe's reply. President Bush simply doesn't project the image of a
> university graduate.

In all fairness, I probably don't convey the image of a physicist,
either. Ask me how the light on your bicycle works and you'll have me
stuttering and groping for handholds ;-)

uwe

Old November 9th 04, 07:41 PM
Mark Davison

"BigBird" > wrote in message

> "jtees4" > wrote in message
> >
> > Are you threatening us? If so, we will kill you also,

> Waiting to be threatened? That's so unamerican.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNY!

"The home of the brave"

Indeed.