Huntingdon Qc 2007-06-23 : DSC03886.JPG

Old June 25th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Bertrand Charest

Default Huntingdon Qc 2007-06-23 : DSC03886.JPG

http://www.expohuntingdon.com

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03886.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	569.4 KB
ID:	76086
Old June 25th 07, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Duncan Craig

Very nice pics, Beretrand, or at least the ones I saw. Might I suggest two
things:
1. Reduce the size of your pics to around 300KB or less, so that busy
people aren't as likely to skip over them;
2. Provide more info in the subject, so a busy viewer can look at only
those that interest him/her.
For example, I just returned from a 4-day trip and I simply do not have the
time to open every picture, especially large file sizes, in the hopes of
seeing the makes & models I wish to see. So I had to skip most of yours.
Just a suggestion. Merci.

Old June 26th 07, 02:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Bertrand Charest

I am sorry.
I will resize my pics next time.
But please understand that I myself find these pictures beautifull, I am
however unable to put a name on the cars mades and models, I am a
Neophyte.

If you dont have time, you could also use a newsbot that downloads all
the pics for you and store them locally for you to sort throught them
faster, using the Windows thumbnails view.

Thank-you

Old June 26th 07, 08:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
MagisterMax

Hello Bertrand, It was nice to see your posts. We have room for experts
and neophytes in this group so please feel welcome. Our policy is to give
the year, make and model of the car in each file name where we know it but
if you're just starting out I'm sure that there are lots of regular posters
who will be delighted to help provide the information. And if you've got
questions about particular cars, just ask and you'll see lots of answers
here. Where are you located, by the way? C'est bien au Québec, n'est-ce
pas?

Max (à Vancouver)

Old July 6th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
MelYellophant

Bertrand Charest > wrote in
:

> If you dont have time, you could also use a newsbot that downloads all
> the pics for you and store them locally for you to sort throught them
> faster, using the Windows thumbnails view.

Newsbot???

Why in the world would he want to use a secondary program for a mass
download?

Outlook Express can do this, all he has to do is highlight and place into a
quene all the files he wants to download. Outlook Express will
automatically download all the selected files into any folder he chooses.

Old July 10th 07, 02:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows,alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Bertrand Charest

One word : Yenc !