More Mario

Old July 7th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Mike West

Default More Mario

You guys need to contact the local District Attorney about this. What Mario
is doing is illegal. When a Mechanic gives you a price he can not tell you
you owe more to get your car back.

Take your documentation with you and lay it out. If all of you that he has
screwed will do this they have to take action.
I am a model builder by trade and one of my hobbies. I sell model kits and
accesories at swap meets. Our group also has a similar thief in our midsts
that is as legendary as Mario in his lies and numerous thefts ,most of his
through the internet. He also has many aliases. I pressed charged against
him through our District Attorney and got quick results, My money!

From the new story posted above, sounds like Mario is now a mobile shop so
he can steal you car and sell it like a chop shop and stay one step ahead of
the law.

Just my 2cents worth,
Mike

Old July 7th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Mike West

Joey,

What Mario meant by his comment "Joan's car could easily be a show car" was
that if someone else did it!

Mike

Old July 7th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Mike West" > wrote in message
netamerica...
> Joey,
>
> What Mario meant by his comment "Joan's car could easily be a show car"
> was that if someone else did it!

he was right, in a sense.... the car was taken to a North Carolina carshow
and shown to everyone...

OT Mario Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 11 February 17th 08 05:11 AM
don't run and hide Mario Joey Tribiani VW air cooled 8 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Mario Tricky VW air cooled 56 November 16th 07 04:43 AM
Mario out and about........ Karl VW air cooled 4 October 31st 07 01:13 PM