Any news on Speedy ?

Old June 30th 08, 10:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tim Rogers

Default Any news on Speedy ?

On Jun 26, 8:44*pm, "Joey Tribiani" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> On Jun 26, 12:03 pm, anton > wrote:
>

> >> Thanks Randy! I had no idea that Speedy was under going a surgery
> >> either. Glad to hear that he is doing well and wish him a speedy
> >> recovery.

> >> Anton

> >We're talking some major & serious surgery.
> >And I'm sure Speedy is going to give me hell for letting folks know
> >about it and being worried. *Oh well, I can live with that.
> >Randy

> Randy, i too was chomping at the bit wondering how he was doing... i didn't
> want to ask, but was hoping someone, anyone, would either pipe up and ask or
> Speedy's posts would suddenly start up again... i'll take some of the
> hell/wrath he might want to hand out, as you said, it's worth it....
> Maybe Speedy and Tim got to meet, considering Tims area of expertise.

If you're talking about me...I didn't know anything about this until
just now. One of you guys should have shot me an email [grrrr]

Get well soon Jim!

.........Living in the Cleveland area, you're in an area that has some
of the best surgeons in the world and I'm glad to hear that you're
recovering OK.

timmy

(still driving Earle Horton's bug and very satisfied that I was the
only one logged on to RAMVA that afternoon when Earle mentioned that
he wanted to sell....WahhhHaaaha!)
Old June 30th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
>If you're talking about me...

i was....

>I didn't know anything about this until
>just now. One of you guys should have shot me an email [grrrr]

as was said, Jim didn't exactly announce this, but it was posted on his
site...

>Get well soon Jim!

>.........Living in the Cleveland area, you're in an area that has some
>of the best surgeons in the world and I'm glad to hear that you're
>recovering OK.

>timmy

>(still driving Earle Horton's bug and very satisfied that I was the
>only one logged on to RAMVA that afternoon when Earle mentioned that
>he wanted to sell....WahhhHaaaha!)

i remember that.... sometimes you are in the right place at the right
time... good to see you checking in, Tim...

Att: Speedy Jim. Berg VW air cooled 11 April 19th 07 05:37 AM
Help Speedy Jim Mac VW air cooled 3 September 6th 06 10:20 PM
ok, speedy jim--- my turn to ask Bob Mrazik VW air cooled 7 May 23rd 05 01:28 PM
thanx Speedy Jim Dennis Wik VW air cooled 0 December 28th 04 02:14 AM