1991 BMW 850i - black - interior

Old August 1st 07, 05:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Padraig

Default 1991 BMW 850i - black - interior

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1991 BMW 850i - black - interior.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	357.8 KB
ID:	84574
Old August 1st 07, 07:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Padraig added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> Attachment decoded: 1991 BMW 850i - black - interior.jpg
> `

looks like crap, too dark to see the instruments, full of noise

--
HP, aka Jerry, aka cretin, aka scroundrel, aka liar, unreasonal,
aka all around sonvabitch
Old August 1st 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Padraig

"HEMI-Powered" > wrote in message
> Padraig added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

> looks like crap, too dark to see the instruments, full of noise

Picky, picky, picky.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old August 1st 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
rob

why don't you fly out there scarecrow and hold a flashlight on the DASHBOARD
so pat can get them brighter in the picture. that way you don't have to
over brighten the hell out of it to the point its all washed out, like you
always do.

Old August 2nd 07, 09:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
MagisterMax

I think you've captured the essence of BMW's interiors in this photo, Pat.
I will always blame BMW for taking colour and chrome out of the car
interiors and substituting boring black caves that all look the same. This
is a perfect example. Fortunately they returned to using some glossy wood
after about a decade of the plastic look but they're still nowhere near the
opulence of my 74 BMW 3.0S Sedan with its beautiful genuine leather
interior, including the door panels, all nicely set off by genuine wood
fillets and touches of chrome.

Max

Old August 2nd 07, 09:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Padraig

"MagisterMax" > wrote in message
>I think you've captured the essence of BMW's interiors in this photo, Pat.
>I will always blame BMW for taking colour and chrome out of the car
>interiors and substituting boring black caves that all look the same. This
>is a perfect example. Fortunately they returned to using some glossy wood
>after about a decade of the plastic look but they're still nowhere near the
>opulence of my 74 BMW 3.0S Sedan with its beautiful genuine leather
>interior, including the door panels, all nicely set off by genuine wood
>fillets and touches of chrome.

My '78 528iis (white exterior - navy blue leather interior) had some "wood"
trim too but I'm not sure if it might not have been artfully contrived
plastic. The wood had a sort of matte finish. Enjoyable car to drive when
it ran right. Spent a lot of time at the dealer's service department. Some
warrantable, most not. Not my best car by a long shot.
--
Paddy's Pig