nut case pedestrian?

Old July 2nd 06, 07:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Tim B

Default nut case pedestrian?

I'm driving, approaching mid - block on a four-lane street. A pedestrian,
woman about 30, is on the sidewalk to my right, looking my direction. She
starts jaywalking across the street, directly in my path - but, get this -
she's now looking away from me, in the direction I'm going. I brake, then
blow the horn a couple of times, but she just keeps on walking across, not
quickly, and does not turn to look; just keeps looking away from me. Very
weird.

Old July 2nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 06:55:42 GMT, "Tim B" > wrote:

>I'm driving, approaching mid - block on a four-lane street. A pedestrian,
>woman about 30, is on the sidewalk to my right, looking my direction. She
>starts jaywalking across the street, directly in my path - but, get this -
>she's now looking away from me, in the direction I'm going. I brake, then
>blow the horn a couple of times, but she just keeps on walking across, not
>quickly, and does not turn to look; just keeps looking away from me. Very
>weird.

I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
that?

Old July 2nd 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
> idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
> the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
> that?

Britney Spears?

Old July 2nd 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:23:09 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
>idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
>the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
>that?

The kind that will soon be part of that 42,000 deaths per year you
keep crying about.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 2nd 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 06:55:42 GMT, "Tim B" > was
understood to have stated the following:

>I'm driving, approaching mid - block on a four-lane street. A pedestrian,
>woman about 30, is on the sidewalk to my right, looking my direction. She
>starts jaywalking across the street, directly in my path - but, get this -
>she's now looking away from me, in the direction I'm going. I brake, then
>blow the horn a couple of times, but she just keeps on walking across, not
>quickly, and does not turn to look; just keeps looking away from me. Very
>weird.

I once saw a couple of women chatting between two diagonally parked
vehicles mid-block on a two lane street downtown. I considered the
possibility that the one closest to the road would step out into
traffic without bothering to look, so I prepped for the maneuver. Of
course, I knew she would do something stupid as I recognized her as
the VP of marketing for my employer.

Sure enough, she spun around and stepped into the street without
bothering to look for oncoming traffic. Had I not anticipated her
brilliance, she probably would have been a hood ornament. Not that it
would have been any loss; she is one of the most self-centered
egotists I've ever encountered, which is fairly sad considering she
seems to be fairly ignorant and bordering on incompetent from what I
can tell.

---

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 2nd 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:20:00 -0400, "Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM
(Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers)" >
wrote:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:23:09 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:
>

>>I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
>>idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
>>the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
>>that?

>The kind that will soon be part of that 42,000 deaths per year you
>keep crying about.

Fork off swish-boy. Go back to your jeff gannon posters.
Old July 3rd 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

> I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
> idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
> the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
> that?

One that somehow knows their kid is going to grow up to be you.

Old July 3rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 21:08:28 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:20:00 -0400, "Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM
>(Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers)" >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:23:09 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:
>>

>>>I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
>>>idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
>>>the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
>>>that?

>>The kind that will soon be part of that 42,000 deaths per year you
>>keep crying about.

>Fork off swish-boy. Go back to your jeff gannon posters.

You seem to have a very unhealthy fascination with Jeff Gannon, for
some reason or another.

Nice of you to address the issue, by the way.

---

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 4th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Scott

Larry Bud wrote:
>>I was driving along a busy 4 lane highway the other day and some
>>idiot jaywalker ran across dodging the cars. What amazed me is that
>>the idiot was carrrying an infant. What sort of "parent" would do
>>that?

> One that somehow knows their kid is going to grow up to be you.

Where exactly would this happen? I would think it was someone taking
advantage of pedestrian-friendly state laws. Albeit, I would not carry
an infant whilst doing so.