Automotive jihad: 'Detroit: Muslim driver intentionally runs downand kills police officer'

Old June 14th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,alt.military
walt tonne

Default Automotive jihad: 'Detroit: Muslim driver intentionally runs downand kills police officer'

On Jun 13, 10:15*am, "Michael Laudahn eOpposition"
> wrote:
> *Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and similar
> constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision through actions by
> judiciary and other government criminals will be prosecuted as soon as
> conditions permit.*
>
> According to MyFoxDetroit [http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...fficer-die...]
> , "Witnesses say the man behind the wheel, Saddam Mohsin, 30, of New York,
> rammed the officer intentionally."
>
> Here we go again. I've said it before and will probably have to say it
> again: New York City cabdriver Mohammed Azam ran over two of his passengers
> for no apparent reason [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/is...city-musli...]
> . Another cabbie, Hassan Daly, who was described as a "devout Muslim,"
> plowed his cab into a crowd on a sidewalk [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/02/sa...-cab-drive...]
> in San Diego, injuring over 24 people. Mohammed Reza Taheri-Azar explicitly
> grounded his hit-and-run in the teachings of the Koran [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/05/le...-mujahid.html]. Munir
> Muthana told the police who arrested him that "the Muslims will fix this
> country [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/ro...ver-the-mu...]
> ." Omeed Aziz Popal, we were told, was suffering from stress from an
> arranged marriage [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/08/sf...fering-fro...]
> . Ismail Yassin Mohamed, we were informed, was mentally ill, suffered from
> depression, and hadn't being taking his medication [http://www.jihadwatch..org/2007/02/m...tally-ill-...]
> . And Muhammad Teshale, according to "law enforcement officials [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/12/mu...rged-in-se...]
> ," "did it to be famous."
>
> Coincidence or jihad? Certainly there are a lot of hit-and-run and incidents
> involving people hit by cars that have nothing to do with Muslims, but in
> the cases listed here there is a degree of intentionality in these that we
> do not usually see.
>
> "A Buffalo Man Accused of Killing a Detroit Police Officer," by Jaclyn
> Asztalos for WKBW News [http://www.wkbw.com/home/Jac-1-123733249.html],
> June 13
>
> [...]
>
> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/de...-intentionally...
>
> --
> Unter blinden ist der ein ugige k nig. * >.)
>
> Jews have paralysed our societies through the enforcement of PC (http://preview.tinyurl.com/6j6vr94) and MC (http://preview.tinyurl.com/46j2gzn). Chieftain Netanyahu: Break the spell
> by publicly admitting your tribe's responsibility! And dump your mad dog
> Martin van Creveld (http://preview.tinyurl.com/5vutnfl).

American eagle, "special" bird craps in it's own nest.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer

Old June 17th 11, 06:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,alt.military
Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year

On Jun 14, 5:54*am, walt tonne > wrote:
> On Jun 13, 10:15*am, "Michael Laudahn eOpposition"
>

> > wrote:
> > *Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and similar
> > constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision through actions by
> > judiciary and other government criminals will be prosecuted as soon as
> > conditions permit.*

> > According to MyFoxDetroit [http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...fficer-die...]
> > , "Witnesses say the man behind the wheel, Saddam Mohsin, 30, of New York,
> > rammed the officer intentionally."

> > Here we go again. I've said it before and will probably have to say it
> > again: New York City cabdriver Mohammed Azam ran over two of his passengers
> > for no apparent reason [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/03/is...city-musli...]
> > . Another cabbie, Hassan Daly, who was described as a "devout Muslim,"
> > plowed his cab into a crowd on a sidewalk [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/02/sa...-cab-drive...]
> > in San Diego, injuring over 24 people. Mohammed Reza Taheri-Azar explicitly
> > grounded his hit-and-run in the teachings of the Koran [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/05/le...-mujahid.html]. Munir
> > Muthana told the police who arrested him that "the Muslims will fix this
> > country [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/11/ro...ver-the-mu...]
> > ." Omeed Aziz Popal, we were told, was suffering from stress from an
> > arranged marriage [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/08/sf...fering-fro...]
> > . Ismail Yassin Mohamed, we were informed, was mentally ill, suffered from
> > depression, and hadn't being taking his medication [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/02/mi...tally-ill-...]
> > . And Muhammad Teshale, according to "law enforcement officials [http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/12/mu...rged-in-se...]
> > ," "did it to be famous."

> > Coincidence or jihad? Certainly there are a lot of hit-and-run and incidents
> > involving people hit by cars that have nothing to do with Muslims, but in
> > the cases listed here there is a degree of intentionality in these that we
> > do not usually see.

> > "A Buffalo Man Accused of Killing a Detroit Police Officer," by Jaclyn
> > Asztalos for WKBW News [http://www.wkbw.com/home/Jac-1-123733249.html],
> > June 13

> > [...]

> >http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/de...-intentionally...

> > --
> > Unter blinden ist der ein ugige k nig. * >.)

> > Jews have paralysed our societies through the enforcement of PC (http://preview.tinyurl.com/6j6vr94) and MC (http://preview.tinyurl.com/46j2gzn). Chieftain Netanyahu: Break the spell
> > by publicly admitting your tribe's responsibility! And dump your mad dog
> > Martin van Creveld (http://preview.tinyurl.com/5vutnfl).

> American eagle, "special" bird craps in it's own nest.
>
> http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/*The Occidental Observer- Hide quoted text -

Stop all immigration from third world countries. They all hate
americans.