Mazda 3 questions

Old September 12th 05, 05:49 PM
The invisible man

Unlike many ngs this group generally has more sensible posts than flames.

My wife has a 2002 MX5 and I have a 2004 Mazda 3 Sport (because the Ford
dealers are so bad in mid Essex, England that I wouldn't buy another Focus).

I have found other general Mazda ngs but they are pretty dormant. I have no
problem with the odd 6 or 3 post here.

Hugh

Old September 19th 05, 07:02 PM

I have a 2004 Mazda 3S, great car except for the weak air conditioning.
The AC in the Jettas are much stronger IMHO.. but my 2001 Jetta VR6 was
a piece of junk

-------------------------
Neo Studio of Los Angeles
www.neostudiola.com
Photo retouching & enhancing
Specializing in cars

Old September 20th 05, 02:29 PM
The invisible man

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I have a 2004 Mazda 3S, great car except for the weak air conditioning.
> The AC in the Jettas are much stronger IMHO.. but my 2001 Jetta VR6 was
> a piece of junk
>

> -------------------------
> Neo Studio of Los Angeles
> www.neostudiola.com
> Photo retouching & enhancing
> Specializing in cars

We have a 2004 Mazda 3 Sport in the UK. Aircon seems OK.

We used to have a Focus and the aircon on that started failing within 2
years. The local Ford dealer (Dovercourt) tried to fix it but as usual
failed miserably. It was a little cool for a while and then gave up again.
Finally I got an independent guy out who tested it for leaks and pressurised
it properly. Then it was fine.

Hugh

Old September 20th 05, 04:54 PM
Brian

Leon van Dommelen > wrote:
> "Dr Nick" > wrote:

>>I checkes free.autos.mazda and there are only 15 posts in there... doesn't
>>seem like an active group..... any other places I can look?

> http://www.mazda3forums.com/

Seconded.

This is a good forum with lots of traffic. It has plenty of mileage
discussions.

BTW, 26/28 Mazda3 s.

I'd look at the 6 before buying a loaded Mazda3.

Plan to purchase MAZDA 3 S. Any comments?, advice?. warnings? [email protected] Mazda 1 March 15th 05 01:13 AM
MAZDA 6 with 2.3 inline 4 Ez Mazda 0 February 24th 05 09:00 PM
Mazda OEM Parts Catalogs for Sale Joe Mazda 0 February 12th 05 01:59 PM
OEM Mazda parts microfiche sets for sale Bigjfig Mazda 0 August 29th 04 11:21 PM